Is this impersonator as good as Britney?

Mr. Lucky

Cute arm flapping, check :unbelievableney:

Cool strutting, check:giggleney:

**** hairography/hair fixing, check:plzexplain:

Slow yet strong bending down, check :sassybrit:

Sassy knee-tapping, check:foh:

Amazing slow-motion choreo, kind of resembling her original choreo, check check! :hipney:

Related image

I'd say the impersonator is nailing it!  :brit: I see no real differences from what the real Britney has been giving us tbh. :idkney:

Are eveyday impersonators finally on the same level as the queen herself?  :queenriri:

Discuss xoxo

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, cheri said:

some of them easily outperform her. francine porto is the best britney impersonator i've seen

omg receipts??? :plzexplain:

4 minutes ago, JustStanKnee said:

Tbh she gets better after Make Me, she's not that bad and definitely pleasant to look at. :brit:

But to answer the question: In my opinion, nop she's nowhere near Britney. :snapney:

Primeney remains unbothered. But Currentney... are you sure? :sassybrit:

3 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

Primeney remains unbothered. But Currentney... are you sure? :sassybrit:

Well I mean:

work ***** 2:46-3:05 is just awkward

DYWCO 3:20-3:30 -> awkward...  3:33-3:46 -> no energy, at least less than Britney

Make Me : She does it very well.

Stronger is ok.

Crazy : 8:38-9:00 lack of energy once again

SP: ok

Anyway she's not that bad but is definitely more confortable in slow choreography like MM :verycool:

Ps: I just rewatch the whole video just for you/this comment ksksks :britdrown:

1 minute ago, cheri said:

i'd take that breakdown over britney's embarrassing parody of me show any day

Honestly, same.  The effort is there, even if there are **** artists nowadays with lackluster talent, you can at least see they are trying.  Britney doesnt even go all out during the slave breakdown during piece of me.  Like she lightly touches her head, lightly crosses her arms, then bends her knees? Then yeah

3 hours ago, cheri said:

Wow... that sad moment when an impersonator outperforms the real thing.

I mean, it's not like we need the "element" of live vocals, since Britney and her impersonators basically lipsync to ancient cd tracks.

Does it mean in the future, even if Britney disappears, we would only need Myah vocals and good impersonators lisyncing to them?

LARRY, THIS IS A GOLD MINE!

40 minutes ago, Combustion said:

She can't even do the slumber party choreo right. The francine one, the breakdown doesnt seem fluid, even compared to currentney. She hits the moves but it just doesn't seem good enough. Props to her doing the original choreo though.

are you saying the current Slave 4 u breakdown is superior than Francines? L O L

deluded much? girl, please. :plzexplain:

Archived