Time to confess

Marlean

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, PerfumeLotion said:

ur homophobia is showing bb. :gloss:

Not at all. I wasn't saying anything against gay people. I said it looks weird when guys emulate Britney herself bc her mannerisms are so girly vs. a guy dancing to a routine and putting their spin on it. If girly is what this guy was going for then that's fine but it does come off that way.

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Not at all. I wasn't saying anything against gay people. I said it looks weird when guys emulate Britney herself bc her mannerisms are so girly vs. a guy dancing to a routine and putting their spin on it. If girly is what this guy was going for then that's fine but it does come off that way.

Yeah, I was gonna' say femmephobia or transmisogyny bc that's more accurate. No hate bc I know you probably don't mean it in a malicious way but society does condition us to see people breaking gender norms as "weird" and we need to be conscious of that bc there's nothing wrong with a guy being super fem. Just something to think about!! :kisses:

16 hours ago, PerfumeLotion said:

ur homophobia is showing bb. :gloss:

how is that homophobic? the person is just saying that it's weird for them to see men doing routines that are built for female bodies and figures

19 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

how is that homophobic? the person is just saying that it's weird for them to see men doing routines that are built for female bodies and figures

Well, let him be feminine, when he likes it that way for himself, i think he knows what he is doing. :gloss:

2 hours ago, Miss Cootie said:

Why do men not wear shirts ever. I'm not Britney Spears irl but I have to wear a shirt all the time bc I have *****? 

#FreeTheNipples

2 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Well, let him be feminine, when he likes it that way for himself, i think he knows what he is doing. :gloss:

that's his choice to be feminine, just like the user is allowed to cringe at it

just because they feel uneasy doesn't mean they're not belittling it

18 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

that's his choice to be feminine, just like the user is allowed to cringe at it

just because they feel uneasy doesn't mean they're not belittling it

Nah, i mean some people are just that way, and to laugh at somebody just because you can tell right away he is gay, is not nice, we are all different, give him some space pls. :sassybrit:

2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Nah, i mean some people are just that way, and to laugh at somebody just because you can tell right away he is gay, is not nice, we are all different, give him some space pls. :sassybrit:

who's laughing though? why play the victim?

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

who's laughing though? why play the victim?

I've never got comments like that - and i didn't try to put him in the victim area.

I just wanted to say that we should accept anyone - how they are. Why should he please everyone and act like he is something that he is not?

But in my experience - even the LGBTQ community has to learn that - we should accept eachother and sry to say this here, but on Exhale i really thought some users here know better, some comments are just too much, thank you.

tenor.gif

Archived