HAVE YOU EVER SEEN BRITNEY IN PUBLIC THREAD

BritintheZone

3 hours ago, MikeCalz said:

In 2009, when she was on tour with "Circus", she stopped by a local mall about 10 minutes from my house.  It was in the middle of the day and my friend and I were already out of school.  We heard from someone who worked at one of the department stores that she was there trying on clothes.  We didn't necessarily believe them but didn't want to miss the chance of seeing her if it was true.  We decided to head over to the mall and just shop and get an early dinner, and perhaps see her.  She was actually in the first store we walked by, Bebe.  She was with her mom and 2 body guards.  We casually went into the store pretending to shop, trying to make it look like we didn't know she was there.  Her security guard, Eden, told us to try and keep a respectable distance from her, which we did.  We also didn't want other people realizing she was there because then it would've gotten crazy.  My friend asked a store employee a question about some clothes item and she was talking to them for 30 seconds when Britney came up to us, assuming we were locals and asked, "Where is there a place around here I can get a burger and fries"?  I told her "Johnny Rockets" and she thanked me.  She and her mom headed out to go get something to eat.  My friend and I were pretty star struck and were a little shocked by how strong her southern accent was.  We were actually going to go there ourselves later that day, so just decided to go a few minutes after Britney. 

In Johnny Rockets, there was a girl celebrating her birthday and it was customary there that the wait staff sing you happy birthday.  Except this time, a lot of the customers joined in.  Britney decided to as well.  That was pretty cool and that girl didn't even know Britney Spears helped sing her happy birthday.  Anyways, by the time she was done eating there was dozens of people (mostly middle-aged women) waiting outside the restaurant to see her.  When Britney left her table, some crazy girl even grabbed the remainder of her meal and took off with it.

That's my story :giggleney:

did she really sing or did she lip-sync to the employees vocals? :pieceofwhat: 

nice story btw

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, andy131 said:

Yes and it was very strange. I posted pics few years back. I went up to her and told her hi and I loved her etc. and she didn't even acknowledge me. And then naturally her mean bodyguard said I had to go :(

Wow! I didn't see the pics :lostney:

18 minutes ago, andy131 said:

Haha Jordan mainpaged them! I'll have to go back. But yeah it was when she was doing xfactor in my city. It still makes me sad so I try not to think about it. 

Not being a lazy hoe but could you post a link? :orangu: I'm really curious!

Guest $elfish
19 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

****! 

AnnaFarisney is shook! 

Resultado de imagen para britney bad wax figure

Why are all britney wax figures disgusting 

why can't no one match Brits natural beauty with wax:squintney:

20 hours ago, MikeCalz said:

In 2009, when she was on tour with "Circus", she stopped by a local mall about 10 minutes from my house.  It was in the middle of the day and my friend and I were already out of school.  We heard from someone who worked at one of the department stores that she was there trying on clothes.  We didn't necessarily believe them but didn't want to miss the chance of seeing her if it was true.  We decided to head over to the mall and just shop and get an early dinner, and perhaps see her.  She was actually in the first store we walked by, Bebe.  She was with her mom and 2 body guards.  We casually went into the store pretending to shop, trying to make it look like we didn't know she was there.  Her security guard, Eden, told us to try and keep a respectable distance from her, which we did.  We also didn't want other people realizing she was there because then it would've gotten crazy.  My friend asked a store employee a question about some clothes item and she was talking to them for 30 seconds when Britney came up to us, assuming we were locals and asked, "Where is there a place around here I can get a burger and fries"?  I told her "Johnny Rockets" and she thanked me.  She and her mom headed out to go get something to eat.  My friend and I were pretty star struck and were a little shocked by how strong her southern accent was.  We were actually going to go there ourselves later that day, so just decided to go a few minutes after Britney. 

In Johnny Rockets, there was a girl celebrating her birthday and it was customary there that the wait staff sing you happy birthday.  Except this time, a lot of the customers joined in.  Britney decided to as well.  That was pretty cool and that girl didn't even know Britney Spears helped sing her happy birthday.  Anyways, by the time she was done eating there was dozens of people (mostly middle-aged women) waiting outside the restaurant to see her.  When Britney left her table, some crazy girl even grabbed the remainder of her meal and took off with it.

Were you the crazy girl that grabbed the remainder of her meal? :hype:

Awesome story though

Yes, before Circus concert in Copenhagen Denmark, 1½ hours before the show, she suddenly walks into the field, towards the stage in the middle of the stadium with her kids, assistent and Adam, where there for 10 minutes, then walked right out again. I was so afraid I couldn't find my spot, so a big security guard was like "Sorry you can't walk here.. Step away" all the time and I was like "WHERE IS GOLDEN CIRCLE???" And then she appeared!

21 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Oh crap! Must have just missed you. When I got there, it was just backup dancers :otears:

:orly:

Cause you arrived too late to hear the rumors from reliable sources as Brinni herself :chershade:

6 hours ago, Lucky's ***** said:

I will never forget exhale's (multiple) pool party phenomenon.

Where do you think all these rumors come from?  You should come one day. On Wednesdays we wear pink.  :rihclap:

On 8.6.2017 at 8:05 PM, MikeCalz said:

That's so cool! :omgreallyney:

On 6/8/2017 at 2:05 PM, MikeCalz said:

:gloria:

Anyway, great story! I enjoyed reading it

Archived