HAVE YOU EVER SEEN BRITNEY IN PUBLIC THREAD

BritintheZone

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, patience darling said:

Nope I'm a poor ho.

Dont worry I wouldnt either. Too nervous and afraid that my meet and greet would be akward or bad. They do say "never met your favorites"

16 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I saw Britney in concert three times but that's it. At FFT I saw Jamie Lynn and Jason up close they were walking around but that's it. 

You didnt go up to them? Nobody did?

1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

Dont worry I wouldnt either. Too nervous and afraid that my meet and greet would be akward or bad. They do say "never met your favorites"

You didnt go up to them? Nobody did?

Jason had a destination. He walked past my seat really quick and Brits family were being talked too because it was inside the amphitheater and I was already in my seat. I looked from afar. I was talking to this guy in front of me about his boyfriend didn't like Britney but was there anyways. His boyfriend ran into some of the dancers outside of the theater. 

It's not in my nature to go up to ppl like that though. If I saw Britney out idk if I would have the nerve to actually go say hi tbh 

Nope, never, maybe because she hasn't visited my country for 17 years and I'm poor :moorangu:

But if I saw her I'd probably just get really anxious and I wouldn't be able to articulate words tbh. I don't want to make her uncomfortable lol

Guest $elfish
4 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

None of us seen britney ?!?:huh:

the myth the legend 

legend has it that the iconic mythical  pop sensation ms britney spears lurks around starbucks :forkit:

In 2009, when she was on tour with "Circus", she stopped by a local mall about 10 minutes from my house.  It was in the middle of the day and my friend and I were already out of school.  We heard from someone who worked at one of the department stores that she was there trying on clothes.  We didn't necessarily believe them but didn't want to miss the chance of seeing her if it was true.  We decided to head over to the mall and just shop and get an early dinner, and perhaps see her.  She was actually in the first store we walked by, Bebe.  She was with her mom and 2 body guards.  We casually went into the store pretending to shop, trying to make it look like we didn't know she was there.  Her security guard, Eden, told us to try and keep a respectable distance from her, which we did.  We also didn't want other people realizing she was there because then it would've gotten crazy.  My friend asked a store employee a question about some clothes item and she was talking to them for 30 seconds when Britney came up to us, assuming we were locals and asked, "Where is there a place around here I can get a burger and fries"?  I told her "Johnny Rockets" and she thanked me.  She and her mom headed out to go get something to eat.  My friend and I were pretty star struck and were a little shocked by how strong her southern accent was.  We were actually going to go there ourselves later that day, so just decided to go a few minutes after Britney. 

In Johnny Rockets, there was a girl celebrating her birthday and it was customary there that the wait staff sing you happy birthday.  Except this time, a lot of the customers joined in.  Britney decided to as well.  That was pretty cool and that girl didn't even know Britney Spears helped sing her happy birthday.  Anyways, by the time she was done eating there was dozens of people (mostly middle-aged women) waiting outside the restaurant to see her.  When Britney left her table, some crazy girl even grabbed the remainder of her meal and took off with it.

That's my story :giggleney:

5 minutes ago, MikeCalz said:

In 2009, when she was on tour with "Circus", she stopped by a local mall about 10 minutes from my house.  It was in the middle of the day and my friend and I were already out of school.  We heard from someone who worked at one of the department stores that she was there trying on clothes.  We didn't necessarily believe them but didn't want to miss the chance of seeing her if it was true.  We decided to head over to the mall and just shop and get an early dinner, and perhaps see her.  She was actually in the first store we walked by, Bebe.  She was with her mom and 2 body guards.  We casually went into the store pretending to shop, trying to make it look like we didn't know she was there.  Her security guard, Eden, told us to try and keep a respectable distance from her, which we did.  We also didn't want other people realizing she was there because then it would've gotten crazy.  My friend asked a store employee a question about some clothes item and she was talking to them for 30 seconds when Britney came up to us, assuming we were locals and asked, "Where is there a place around here I can get a burger and fries"?  I told her "Johnny Rockets" and she thanked me.  She and her mom headed out to go get something to eat.  My friend and I were pretty star struck and were a little shocked by how strong her southern accent was.  We were actually going to go there ourselves later that day, so just decided to go a few minutes after Britney. 

In Johnny Rockets, there was a girl celebrating her birthday and it was customary there that the wait staff sing you happy birthday.  Except this time, a lot of the customers joined in.  Britney decided to as well.  That was pretty cool and that girl didn't even know Britney Spears helped sing her happy birthday.  Anyways, by the time she was done eating there was dozens of people (mostly middle-aged women) waiting outside the restaurant to see her.  When Britney left her table, some crazy girl even grabbed the remainder of her meal and took off with it.

cool story

2 hours ago, MikeCalz said:

Awesome story! 

Archived