Should she use these *new* raw Toxic vocals instead?

Mr. Lucky

So according to Buzzfeed, this *new* demo leaked today with unedited Britney vocals.

I don't know if we already had this or what, but here ya go:

She sounds amazing. Her voice is so raspy and ****.

Why won't they use these vocals for her POM shows instead? :idkney:

She would sound way more natural and the interaction with her public would be WILD!

And it would kind of  distract us from this:

giphy.gif

Image result for britney knee tapping gif

Oh well, i guess Basicney ain't got time for that.  Too bad. :weirdmeout:

Sorry if AP. ENJOY XOXO

Image result for britney toxic gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, fatal.attraction said:

ive never heard that version

very cutee but very weakk

listen to the lead vocals of some stems and you can hear that her voice has way more power .If dont have them listen to the recording session . They juste took some random raw takes and called it a DEMO

They should always use demo, or "live," vocals for her performances.  Look at how many people were fooled into thinking she was singing live when she did that in the past- the Oops! Tour, the NFL Kickoff, the FFT, etc., etc.  There's no excuse for using old *** album vocals, some of which she sounds nothing like anymore.  

5 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

They should always use demo, or "live," vocals for her performances.  Look at how many people were fooled into thinking she was singing live when she did that in the past- the Oops! Tour, the NFL Kickoff, the FFT, etc., etc.  There's no excuse for using old *** album vocals, some of which she sounds nothing like anymore.  

ikr? do you think they saved those raw tracks somewhere after all these years?:weirdmeout:

4 hours ago, Mc54 said:

Whatever vocal she used for the end of "Toxic" during the BBMA medley is what I want... the "I think I'm ready now" run.... ugh. Sounded awesome.

uhm I think we are sooo bored with the same ancient cd vocals that anything that basically anything that sounds different or kinda "live" makes us cream. tbh:queenriri:

On 6/7/2017 at 3:02 PM, Popeye said:

listen to the lead vocals of some stems and you can hear that her voice has way more power .If dont have them listen to the recording session . They juste took some random raw takes and called it a DEMO

ur right!!

those are probably just testing voacals not the actual final used raw vocals for the song

nevertheless i heard them again and i think theyre great

On 6/7/2017 at 11:32 AM, Alexanda said:

I assume that this clips are just some outtakes of her recordingsession.

Thanks now we know, they kept every recordingsession, but who leaked it? :ponderney:

Weird that this rarely happened to other popstars.

This happened right after her lip sync fail in Tokyo..,,,,,

Archived