KOREAN TICKETS SOLDOUT??

Seel

53 minutes ago, button said:

a Korean fan said she's sold like 10k and that they're giving free seat upgrade because the show flopped

is this true?

I've never heard about it. :watrusayin: We'll see until tomorrow…

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, button said:

it's on her Korean forum he says. the fans are upset according to him

he said they didn't put all tickets on sale and that the venue will be half empty

It's really shocking. It happens what I'm worried about. :lostney:

1 hour ago, carlitos'crib said:

Is korea a poor country?

No, dear. Please, no.

6 hours ago, button said:

so u're not korean u can't check if this is true?

guess we'll wait for @Dessert Eom

OK...let me say about it.

I'm a admin member of the daum fan cafe forum, which is the biggest britney forum in Korea.

The fact is :

1. Yes, tickets have not sold out well.

iMe's promotion  was soooo late and multiple negatives events overlapped, but tickets were sold steadily.
Finally, about 1000 seats remained among 24,000 seats. = Which is not that bad. :orly:

2. And now, anyway, there is no empty seat.

That's because of Invitation tickets(for celeb and event things.). Plus-

3. Yes, iMe removed about 250+ seats. (Official) :dontlike:

They removed the empty seats for various reasons.

But officially, iMe said that "It was Team Britney's ask about safety problems."

(The removed seats were part of the second floor and rear seats which team-B think NOT SAFE for britney...after the Ariana's thing, you know.)

4. So WTF? There's no problem at NOW.

Anyway, yes, frankly we fought with iME ent. so many times(about changing seat without our permission no matter what the reason is.)

and I must admit that iME korea is super poor(I heard there are only seven employees. :zoomzoom:).

But so what? Tomorrow is a party and we can enjoy it.

So please stop it guys. Believe in K-army.

:riri:

The problem with her is not lipsyncing, knetizens knows that she lipsyncs (or at the least that's what i think) but if she brings those soccer mom choreos and get lazy they will DRAG HER TO DEATH, and i'm worried because knetizens are so damn RUDE :meltdown:

7 minutes ago, Dessert Eom said:

No, dear. Please, no.

OK...let me say about it.

I'm a admin member of the daum fan cafe forum, which is the biggest britney forum in Korea.

The fact is :

1. Yes, ticket have not sold out well.

iMe's promotion  was soooo late and multiple negatives events overlapped, but tickets were sold steadily.
Finally, about 1000 seats remained among 24,000 seats. = Which is not that bad. :orly:

2. And now, anyway, there is no empty seat.

That's because of Invitation tickets(for celeb and event things.). Plus-

3. Yes, iMe removed about 250+ seats. (Official) :dontlike:

They removed the empty seats for various reasons.

But officially, iMe said that "It was Team Britney's ask about safety problems."

(The removed seats were part of the second floor and rear seats which team-B think NOT SAFE for britney...after the Ariana's thing, you know.)

4. So WTF? There's no problem at NOW.

Anyway, yes, frankly we fought with iME ent. so many times(about changing seat without our permission no matter what the reason is.)

and I must admit that iME korea is super poor(I heard there are only seven employees. :zoomzoom:).

But so what? Tomorrow is a party and we can enjoy it.

So please stop it guys. Believe in K-army.

:riri:

so they didn't change ur seats because there's a seat upgrade?

and she didn't sell only 10k tickets?

right? that Korean member on Atrl is lying and everything is fine? (he has a history of nothing but shady posts about Britney)

he also said they didn't put all tickets on sale so that was a lie as well?

6 minutes ago, ohoney said:

The problem with her is not lipsyncing, knetizens knows that she lipsyncs (or at the least that's what i think) but if she brings those soccer mom choreos and get lazy they will DRAG HER TO DEATH, and i'm worried because knetizens are so damn RUDE :meltdown:

KNetizens are ruthless bruh :moorangu: 

Just now, button said:

so they didn't change ur seats because there's a seat upgrade?

and she didn't sell only 10k tickets?

right? that Korean member on Atrl is lying? (he has a history of nothing but shady posts about Britney)

I don't care about Atrl thing. (I hate that site.)

But I'm not lying bro. That's all I can say.

1 minute ago, CashmereCat said:

Sad but true. So many losers. Sorry for that.

13 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

they're going to tear her apart.

not sure if u've seen it but they bashed her looks horribly on that twitter selfie she posted, the one where you can see her tatoos near her genitals

i can't imagine what they'll say about her performance

On 2017-6-7 at 6:38 AM, hey over there said:

That's not a fair comparison though because Kpop has no place in  mainstream music beyond Asia really I know there will be people who listen to it in other countries but not a large amount in comparison to Britney. The place to see Kpop is Asia and considering Britney has been doing shows for the last 4 years in Vegas and the huge volumes that have  gone to see her including myself twice she is doing very well in terms of sales.  

I don't get it, how it is not a fair comparison? She's in Korea, of course people will compare her ticket sales to a kpop artist/group. 

Archived