KOREAN TICKETS SOLDOUT??

Seel

Unfortunately :nonono:. Here's the receipt. (available tickets status)

1. Interpark Ticket

VVIP seat: 140

VIP seat: 252

R seat: 1,218

S seat: 97

A seat: 294

B seat: 1

AnERGADm.png

2. Melon Ticket

VVIP: 238

VIP: 1,204

R: 336

S: 275

A: 0

goxIyso5.jpg

3. Yes24 Ticket

VVIP: 256

VIP: 331

R: 746

S: 139

A: 453

B: 3

EF8kzm9K.png

bi5SWeIP.png

Betta work Koreans! :weusay:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Denise said:

25.000 seats - around 6.000 tickets still on sale = 19.000 tickets sold.. :ponderney:

It's not very bad :sassybrit:

Or in Korea it's bad? :byebitch:

It's not bad at all, considering the capacity of the stadium vs the number of tickets sold so far. We still have a few days left. I'm pretty sure there will be those people who will buying the ticket on the concert day.

48 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

korea hates lip sync imo because kpop stars shows are really good, they singing while dancing

Lol no, they lipsync too or pre record. There are only a few that sing live while dancing. 

57 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

korea hates lip sync imo because kpop stars shows are really good, SHINee singing while dancing

Fixed :thetea:

1 hour ago, Seel said:

No, im not. :shameless:

You should be :shameless:

53 minutes ago, Denise said:

25.000 seats - around 6.000 tickets still on sale = 19.000 tickets sold.. :ponderney:

It's not very bad :sassybrit:

Or in Korea it's bad? :byebitch:

It is bad if you compare it to kpop groups concerts

5 minutes ago, Siwon said:

That's not a fair comparison though because Kpop has no place in  mainstream music beyond Asia really I know there will be people who listen to it in other countries but not a large amount in comparison to Britney. The place to see Kpop is Asia and considering Britney has been doing shows for the last 4 years in Vegas and the huge volumes that have  gone to see her including myself twice she is doing very well in terms of sales.  

3 minutes ago, Xhesiko said:

It is pretty good. 19,000 is still 19,000. It might even go 20k. Thats 94% percent. Which is great. 

It doesnt even make sense to compare Britney with her current status against kpop stars. 

We don't know how many tickets they put out on sale.  It might be 15k tickets only. We will see on staurday. 

28 minutes ago, hey over there said:

That's not a fair comparison though because Kpop has no place in  mainstream music beyond Asia really I know there will be people who listen to it in other countries but not a large amount in comparison to Britney. The place to see Kpop is Asia and considering Britney has been doing shows for the last 4 years in Vegas and the huge volumes that have  gone to see her including myself twice she is doing very well in terms of sales.  

I know that it isn't fair  .

Kpop has been here for a long time but it's still kinda a newcomer genre so that's why it's not known ww like us pop . It's growing fastly comparing to last years though.  For the record  BTS won a billboard music award this year and it's remarkable

45 minutes ago, Siwon said:

I think it's normal..each country has their own artists and in 2017  they care more about them than the international artists.. my country especially the young generation started to not listen anymore the international artists, very rare they are in charts, because the artists from here are doing great music, shows on the mall, in parks... they sell more than Gaga or Drake.... I work in this business and last summer I had an event and I put to some teenagers Gaga, Rihanna, Britney, Beyonce, Drake, Bruno Mars and they came to me to say: pls change the playlist, we want our artists...I was like: omg 

Archived