Singleney >

2K16NEY

No offense to Sam... BUT...

In 2015/early 2016 Britney had gained some of her passion back... she was actually talking unscripted during Freakshow.. she was dancing better than she had in years, she had fire in her eyes... and then she got a bf.

and now she's not performing so good anymore. She's gained a lot bad habits like bending down every 2 seconds and she cannot keep her hands off of her hair. 

Britney is her best (performance wise) when she is single. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

Her happiness is the most important. It would be wonderful if her relationship entailed that in the bigger perspective. :snapney:

3 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

and now she's not performing so good anymore. She's gained a lot bad habits like bending down every 2 seconds and she cannot keep her hands off of her hair.

she has being doing that since forever lmao. My opinion is that she suddenly got better at performing very fast and now that she performs good compared to 2014 and before, it seems like she's not progressing, that's why we are not impressed. :staysalty:

Yeah....I think Britney leaves a lot to be desired performing wise in 2017,especially compared to the first half of 2016. It's all been downhill since the second half of last year,which is weird since Britney seemed so excited around the time of the BBMAs when she was shooting those fun Instagram videos for Breathe On Me and the magazine shoot for V Magazine where she said she was so excited about her new album and era.

I think it's not about the relationship itself, but how anxious she gets when she's in one. That's the reason why we see her less fluid and acting like she's rushin every step on her latest performances compared to 2016.

It's not that she's not happy, she looks even happier than 2016, but her anxiety comes out when she's "commited".

29 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Her happiness is the most important. It would be wonderful if her relationship entailed that in the bigger perspective. :snapney:

I completely understand that her happiness is what is most important... but we are paying hundreds if not thousands of dollars to see her PERFORM and she is not putting on a good show that merits us to paying what we are. It's not very professional for her to be performing the way that she is and it is noticeable that every time she has a new BF her performances become less fluid/great and she becomes way more anxious. 

But who knows what is going on in her head. She has really shut everyone out since her breakdown and it's sad that her anxiety gets worse over the years because she is supposed to be becoming more comfortable especially after her 4 year Vegas show. :sickofu:

23 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Yeah....I think Britney leaves a lot to be desired performing wise in 2017,especially compared to the first half of 2016. It's all been downhill since the second half of last year,which is weird since Britney seemed so excited around the time of the BBMAs when she was shooting those fun Instagram videos for Breathe On Me and the magazine shoot for V Magazine where she said she was so excited about her new album and era.

Yeah, she was primeney 2.0 for a while there... showing real passion... and then it all just disappeared. :sobbing:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

I completely understand that her happiness is what is most important... but we are paying hundreds if not thousands of dollars to see her PERFORM and she is not putting on a good show that merits us to paying what we are. It's not very professional for her to be performing the way that she is and it is noticeable that every time she has a new BF her performances become less fluid/great and she becomes way more anxious. 

But who knows what is going on in her head. She has really shut everyone out since her breakdown and it's sad that her anxiety gets worse over the years because she is supposed to be becoming more comfortable especially after her 4 year Vegas show. :sickofu:

I don't think her anxiety has got worse over the years. I would want a new interview from her though, I would like to know how she would be...

Just now, Diamond Horse said:

I don't think her anxiety has got worse over the years. I would want a new interview from her though, I would like to know how she would be...

The hair flipping and knee bending and her looking like she is thinking of anything else but performing while on stage is definitely anxiety related. 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

The hair flipping and knee bending and her looking like she is thinking of anything else but performing while on stage is definitely anxiety related. 

They can be just a bad habit that somewhat touch into anxiety, but anxiety and all of it is very complicated. It can be partly because she doesn't care , doesn't care about her habits.

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

I'm not wishing that Britney stays single.... HELLO 

I'm making an observation. 

No offense but we all know that she's more into it when she's not in a relationship, in recent years It's been stated after her break up with Jason, David, Charlie...

Nothing new under the sun, let her live her life 154897ezgif2ea953ce44d.gif

Just now, Roger said:

No offense but we all know that she's more into it when she's not in a relationship, in recent years It's been stated after her break up with Jason, David, Charlie...

Nothing new under the sun, let her live her life 154897ezgif2ea953ce44d.gif

lol if you're okay with these lackluster performances that Phyllis from The Office can outperform then do you boo :queenriri:

Archived