Has Japan bashed Britney for lipsyncing?

Guest Diamond Horse

2 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

If your from Hong Kong which is in China doesn't that mean your chinese:plzexplain:

ps

if you were trying to be funny it worked I was laughing my *** off:ricackle:

Yes. Hong Kong is a place of China since 1997. But, most of the Hongkongnese won't treat ourselves as a Chinese... I hope you heard about Umbrella Movement in 2014 before. :queenriri:

I am not joking... It is a serious matter to Britney team... I am really worried about her ...:ponderney:

PS  But it is good to see u laughing ur *** off ... :unbelievableney:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, tamamakenny1997 said:

But you have to know that this is her first time coming to Hong Kong. Lots of the audiences are coming to the show because one or two hits from her. Also, there will be lots of HK singers to come... They had a high standard of putting a show. Mostly, the local star here performs at least 2.5 hours ( almost 30 songs) in a show. :forkit: IN LIVE !!!!

My country is horrible about playback.. they hate it, when Rihanna had a concert here, she did playback and the media and the audience talked like **** about her for days... same happened to Madonna, and the people started to booing her :embarrassney:

4 minutes ago, Denise said:

My country is horrible about playback.. they hate it, when Rihanna had a concert here, she did playback and the media and the audience talked like **** about her for days... same happened to Madonna, and the people started to booing her :embarrassney:

The same situation... Hong Kong audiences are really having a high standard for signers, especially she is one of the biggest international stars...:queenriri:

Joey Yung, she is a diva from Hong Kong. You can see that she is really dancing and singing hard on the stage ... This is their standard... :forkit:

Guest Diamond Horse
54 minutes ago, britneyausfan said:

does anyone have the video of her losing her mic in slave? 

must be here

wardrobe malfunction with the mask

it sounds so elegant

like Girl with a Pearl Earring

Archived