STRIPPERNey

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney seems to be very into the ****, girly aesthetic nowadays. But when overdone, it can come off as cheap and immature at this age and stage of her career. And when half-assed, it comes off as sloppy. So she needs to step up her skills and get a choreographer who can make that style look good. 

If she wants to do that more sensual dance-style, then whatever. With how she moves now, I can't imagine her doing a more hip hop routine justice anyway.

In the future, more of her song remixes and show visuals need to match the hair flips, hip shaking, and lingerie B girl loves so much.

Sorry this is getting long, but she could ALSO do the original Toxic choreo. **** and feminine. Not too difficult. She can wear all the lace and leather she wants. 

45 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

Britney seems to be very into the ****, girly aesthetic nowadays. But when overdone, it can come off as cheap and immature at this age and stage of her career. And when half-assed, it comes off as sloppy. So she needs to step up her skills and get a choreographer who can make that style look good. 

If she wants to do that more sensual dance-style, then whatever. With how she moves now, I can't imagine her doing a more hip hop routine justice anyway.

In the future, more of her song remixes and show visuals need to match the hair flips, hip shaking, and lingerie B girl loves so much.

Sorry this is getting long, but she could ALSO do the original Toxic choreo. **** and feminine. Not too difficult. She can wear all the lace and leather she wants. 

She needs to hire Robin Antin if she was some sensual choreography. Antin's instagram has so many sensual routines and even pure hip hop ones. She's a great dancer. Britney needs to stop hiring trash for choreographers. It's gross and awkward.

Yes I do think it's damaging, it's too much. Too much of anything in life isn't good, we all need balance. If she ONLY did ballet style routines in tutus it wouldn't work, if she ONLY did hip hop dancing in trainers/baggy jeans then it wouldn't work etc....however, if she did SOME performances in a tutu, ballet style, it would be beautiful and same with hip hop, and of course same with her lingerie peep show style now.

Less is more, basically.

If she wants to dance in ******** style, she better dance hard like she did in GM video, not half-assing the so-called ******** chore. It is too easy and simple and the fact she even halfass it makes it not ****:sassybrit:  it makes her lipsyncing too blatant too. I cant justify it for her if she just does some boring arm choreo:meltdown:

PS. She pull off this ******** dancing style well in circus era in my opinion

14 hours ago, Miss Cootie said:

i mean she aint gonna sing so shes gotta do the **** thing. but what is she gonna do past 40? Like not to be ageist but is there still gonna be a market for stripperney when shes hit 40. will ppl still wanna see that? Shell need to reinvent herself, or quit. And if she aint gonna sing live then shes probably gonna hang it up, flatscreen, soon bc you know as well as I do that shes aware of all of this. 

6 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes I do think it's damaging, it's too much. Too much of anything in life isn't good, we all need balance. If she ONLY did ballet style routines in tutus it wouldn't work, if she ONLY did hip hop dancing in trainers/baggy jeans then it wouldn't work etc....however, if she did SOME performances in a tutu, ballet style, it would be beautiful and same with hip hop, and of course same with her lingerie peep show style now.

Less is more, basically.

10 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

The birth of Stripperney started here:

Ever since most of her shows have included some sort of pole or routines around one.  She looks great so I don't see the harm, I love Stripperney.    :feelingmyself:

:myjam: All of this comment and the video, really.

When executed properly, Stripperney is nothing to turn your nose up at.

Archived