STRIPPERNey

Mr. Lucky

You know, her new dancing/performing style. Stripperney. :NYsassy:

It's very obvious since last year that Britney has tried to master the perfect blend of various dance styles, including but not limited to **** struttingarm shaking, chair dance, hairography, floor work, wall-dance and burlesque pole

And since she's already wearing the right lingerie for it... 

Image result for bbma britney 2016 gif Image result for ******** bull ride

Image result for ******** floor work

Related image  Related image

Image result for britney make me mtv gif   Image result for touch of my hand britney gif

Image result for two ********* girls Related image

It may not be considered real dancing for many, but she thinks it looks cute.

Granted, it was a great idea for the BBMA 2016...

Image result for britney billboard2016 gif

Do you think this new strategy is sustainable over time? Do you prefer this over real dancing and choreo?

Discuss.:queenriri:

Related image Related image

Image result for britney 2017 private show gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's been doing that shtick since Circus tour, y'all love the Piece of Me performance in a cage, hell, even Onyx at times was like that, why is it only now that you feel like labelling it as Stripperney as if it's a cheap and derogatory way of performing that only started recently? 

3 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

i mean she aint gonna sing so shes gotta do the **** thing. but what is she gonna do past 40? Like not to be ageist but is there still gonna be a market for stripperney when shes hit 40. will ppl still wanna see that? Shell need to reinvent herself, or quit. And if she aint gonna sing live then shes probably gonna hang it up, flatscreen, soon bc you know as well as I do that shes aware of all of this. 

I get what you're saying. I agree, but... if she's gonna do the slow dancing/******** style, she should try to sing or at least pretend she does.

Lipsyncing was acceptable back in the day (to some extent) because she danced her *** off.

resorting to *** shaking and pole dancing would present the same old problem: blatant lipsyncing.:NYsassy:

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

She's been doing that shtick since Circus tour, y'all love the Piece of Me performance in a cage, hell, even Onyx at times was like that, why is it only now that you feel like labelling it as Stripperney as if it's a cheap and derogatory way of performing that only started recently? 

wtf it's not derogatory. but she did start using it as her only stage gimmick last year.:hipney:

she did dance during circus and fft. fans complained but they were choreos alright,  and it excused the lipping.

2 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

wtf it's not derogatory. but she did start using it as her only stage gimmick last year.:hipney:

she did dance during circus and fft. fans complained but they were choreos alright,  and it excused the lipping.

Are you saying she doesn't do choreo in the POM shows? She's dancing through nearly every single number... :squintney:

1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

Well yeah thats sort of what i wanted to say but i got carried away. I dont think her current stripperney choreo/dancing/whatever is acceptable. Like she either do this **** n sing OR do proper ******** ****/dance her *** off so she has a reason not to sing. Or sit and sing. She cant do the very strange dancing she does nowadays. Ive been griping about it since last year loll but back then people werent as receptive to critique as they seem to be now. Although, I am aware  singing and dancing at the same time is pretty difficult, her current "choreo" is easy enough so she should be able to sing at least a few verses when shes not curtsying flipping her hair, being thrown around like rag doll or fingering her pu$$y on stage 

I completely agree and you've been nominated for best reply in a thread. :giggleney::queenriri:

Just now, TemptedBoy said:

Lol no one complained about the cage performance or the Breathe on Me performance or Touch of My Hand or Radar lmao

I don't know, it feels like you're trying to imply this is a cheap way of performing because you don't like how she performs nowadays and even tho she do has her good dance breakdown moments (more so than ff) and even tho this style is not a first for her. So yeah, Stripperney is all that makes her look cheap nowadays, right?

But don't mind me, you do have a right to complain. And I do think she's past her prime, although admittedly a way better performer than FFney.

Yes, everytime Gimme more comes on my friends and I start to get into the **** mood no matter where we hear that song and (as far as what I have seen) many people do the same. GM song and MV have become like an instant turn on for people to let their inner ***** out. :hipney:

When will others? :queenflopga:

WARNING! Dont listen to this when drinking, PLS DONT DO IT. 

11 minutes ago, Nocturney said:

I just want good dancing I don't care what style she wants to do. If the dance is good nobody is gonna judge. 

giphy.gif

k.

2 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

well the "******** dance" is not good for her legacy since she was known as a great dancer 

Agreed. :wontcry:

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Yes, everytime Gimme more comes on my friends and I start to get into the **** mood no matter where we hear that song and (as far as what I have seen) many people do the same. GM song and MV have become like an instant turn on for people to let their inner ***** out. :hipney:

When will others? :queenflopga:

WARNING! Dont listen to this when drinking, PLS DONT DO IT. 

:flawless:

POM no is all ********. I HATE it. I miss when she had all sorts of costumes with pants, gowns, cute crops tops- now its a bikini or leotard EVERY song. Some of the songs arent even that ****** so why is she showing so much skin. YES shes HOT and has the best body, but it comes off too try-hard like Mariah. Save the **** costumes for the Slave 4 u, Breathe on me, and Touch of my hand sections B.

Bad. 

Every female artist has their **** moments, but it's not the only thing they have to offer.

atm it is with Britney.. and that makes it not **** at all tbh.

if you wear lingerie from the beginning to the end it takes away it's  purpose 

:ohi:

Archived