Lip Sync-Ney

IconicShow

Now that Britney's latest lip sync fail caught on camera, and it's picking up new online and around the world.

Do you think this will continue to hurt her image, or is the world use to this cause they know she lips?

Many always had their suspicions on if she sang live or not, however with all her latest lip sync fails is it too much?

2017- Britney removes entire mic set during "I'm A Slave 4 U" due to her mask malfunction while the track continued to play.

She also had a full mask on pretending to sing.

18811965_812524315569365_188279275064708

2016- MTV VMA's

Britney was caught lipping to "Me Myself and I" she forgot some of the lyrics and was behind the track whistles.

britney-spears-g-eazy-performance-vmas-r

2015- POM - During "Crazy" Britney as she put it was just "Boppin around" and she fell on stage, clearly in pain and could barely stand the play back continued to play while Britney was a sport and continued to lip.

Starts at:

1:13

2014- POM in Vegas Britney is caught lip synching to "Alien" when the track plays Britney had her mic down while the song continued to play.

Britney has both denied and admitting to lip synching before her performance of I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman Britney said it's "all playback"

Then there's the Sia controversy where her version of Perfume was playing and Britney was caught on camera lipping to Sia's vocals.

Many artists have bashed Britney over her lipping including, Pink, Gaga and more.

Britney has a  good voice, she's clearly not dancing her *** off, I hope we can finally get a happy medium.

Meaning she sing atleast a ballad live, or certain parts of her songs live.

I can't with Larry's lies about the Vegas show being sung live.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5740269/britney-spears-manager-on-vegas-ticket-sales-lip-syncing-new-album

Billboard: First off, let's clear the air about whether Britney Spears will be lip-syncing during her Las Vegas residency shows. Can you set the record straight on this subject?
Larry Rudolph: She's going to be singing live. She does choreography and vocal coaching every day. The vocal coaching is really just to strengthen her voice and get her to a point where she can go out there every night and do a full show.

rs_500x239-131202144923-britney3.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh people don't care. Cuz they don't care about Britney at all.

They respect her in the sense that she's a nostalgia act who went through hell and back.:NYsassy:

They see her as fragile and:

If lipsyncing a mediocre show allows Britney Spears to remain stable...then let her be.

(actual quote from atrl)

so yeah. it;s ok no one currs.:weirdmeout:

It won't do any bad or good to her image because they are not even aware she's still performing or doing something music-related. 

07 Vma's DID affect her because she was on the spotlight. It's obvious she does playback but it's not nothing new on her. It's like asking if the world would go crazy if they see Sia wearing a wig covering her face. :forkit:

Her team needs to revamp themselves (or be replaced by people with fresh and innovative ideas.)
And Britney herself needs to revamp herself :mhm:. I hope this asian tour makes her  (and her team) think about new things. 

10 minutes ago, Alvy said:

Her team needs to revamp themselves (or be replaced by people with fresh and innovative ideas.)
And Britney herself needs to revamp herself :mhm:. I hope this asian tour makes her  (and her team) think about new things. 

I agree however we all know shes going to retire in the end with a residency as the years go by.

This carelessness on stage to make it so obvious that shes miming, not giving her all on stage and giving fans their moneys worth.

Shes lipping full shows smh.

:icant1:

Guest Arckangel
3 hours ago, Jill Valentine said:

It doesn't even matter,  the general consensus is she "can't sing" which is a shame.   The fact she, nor her team, did nothing when that raw "Alien" demo went viral said it all.  :sassybrit:

That rehearsal demo at least proved she did sing on Britney Jean. I'd rather people say her vocals are autotuned, altered and fixed than people saying Myah Marie dubbed it all...

Guest Arckangel
42 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

All her performances were always playback, this kind of threads are getting tiring :forkit:

Who are you trying to fool? All her performances? What about these (to cite a few):

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

Who are you trying to fool? All her performances? What about these (to cite a few):

Honey, who are YOU trying to fool, I mean, are you gonna deny that the majority of Her performances were playback??? She has only a few that are live and maybe two are important or huge performances... 

She's the Princess of Pop, the queen of everything and she slayed (and slays) the world, but that she lip synced almost her whole career is a fact. 

:mhm:

21 hours ago, Arckangel said:

That rehearsal demo at least proved she did sing on Britney Jean. I'd rather people say her vocals are autotuned, altered and fixed than people saying Myah Marie dubbed it all...

I mean, yeah, but Myah Marie does sing a great deal on Britney Jean.  The only songs that are completely free of her "backing vocals" are "Perfume" and "Don't Cry" and there's strong distinction when compared to the other tracks.  That demo proved what many already thought of her as a singer:  she is an artist that relies heavily on studio trickery to sound decent.   But the main problem with BJ is her basically pulling a Milli Vanilli, shamelessly having  a soundalike backup singer hitting notes in her range and out of it ("Passenger") for one, like no one was going to take note?   :donewithit:

19 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

All her performances were always playback, this kind of threads are getting tiring :forkit:

Flop comment I see, Those performances she was on point with the dancing, her miming and had high energy.  Also part of the 2000 VMA performance she did live, mostly I Can't Get No Satisfaction.

It's one thing to do what I just typed above, whereas now she doesn't care to be caught lipping to 10+ old cd vocals, robotic and auto tuned vocals that you know shes not singing or possible to sing the way the producers add so much tools to the track.

Add in that shes getting caught more and more like I posted in my OP.

Hunni, It's one thing to do this and lip

brit-dance.gif26uf9VTFtfZ1I4bn2.gif

Rather than, lip and slay

tumblr_mkdyt3RsO71s9706fo1_250.gif

Archived