Britney needs to take more chances with her look...

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

Britney's iconic look is the long blonde hair and that's what people want to see. On that note though, she could do lots while still having the blonde hair. 

Her basic red carpet dresses and stage costumes could use some extra work though. 

:foh:  

1 hour ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

:foh:  

I agree it's not what fans want. But it's definitely what the GP wants. Her entire career is based on that look though. We see time and time again how pop stars are treated when they change their look, especially females. She's not Rihanna who changes her look with each album, she's Britney Spears. An icon that everybody remembers either being blonde or bald. 

1 hour ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

I agree it's not what fans want. But it's definitely what the GP wants. Her entire career is based on that look though. We see time and time again how pop stars are treated when they change their look, especially females. She's not Rihanna who changes her look with each album, she's Britney Spears. An icon that everybody remembers either being blonde or bald

I hate how true this is :crying2:

1 hour ago, On the Scene said:

I love her with darker hair, but the gp would be dense and petty enough to associate her dying her hair brown or black with Choatic and the 2007 mess. Although I'm still here for a change.

I ADORE the look in the Gimme More MV!!! The long black hair & those smokey eyes~~:staysalty:

Archived