Now that I think of it, 2016 VMA performance...

Dynasty

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Wasn't that bad at all :o I mean idk why i thought it was mediocre in the beginning,

maybe because it was over-hyped and it was her first performance at the VMA's after 10 years so the expectations were really HIGH!

It's a decent performance but not VMA worthy..

14 hours ago, I am Max. said:

Agree, Beyonce stole the show from anyone, including Rihanna that was her night. It wasn't nice from her, that's why I hate her so bad. 

So you hate beyonce for upstaging rih and Britney because she had the better performance (pathetic) but as a fan you wish Britney had the best performance of the night,on a night which y'all claim was supposed to be Rihanna's night i.e. Britney upstaging Rihanna like Beyoncé did?

This thread is like those threads that people created after the VMA 2007 performance. A few years later, "You know, the VMA 2007 wasn't that bad". Yes *****, yes it was. Not saying the 2016 VMA was anything like the VMA 2007 performance. But for Britney status, it was pretty mediocre. Especially after Beyonce had performed for like 30 minutes, right before her. 

5 hours ago, Inch said:

So you hate beyonce for upstaging rih and Britney because she had the better performance (pathetic) but as a fan you wish Britney had the best performance of the night,on a night which y'all claim was supposed to be Rihanna's night i.e. Britney upstaging Rihanna like Beyoncé did?

You created an account to said that? LOL. 

I never said I wanted Britney to "steal" the show. Both Britney and Rihanna, and even Beyonce could share an amazing night together. They're different kind of artists and they have different things to share. But Beyonce has that disgusting need of stealing everyone's moment, and didn't give a **** for her woman partners. Back in the day we had AMAZING AND ICONIC performances from Michael, Janet, Britney, Madonna, all of them in just one night. They all knew they were performing at an award show and even though they did amazing performances, they didn't have to sell their souls to get all the attention. 

So, next time don't put words in my mouth I didn't say. 

Guest $elfish

Ikr it was a good preformance I Hated it at first but then I rewatched and it wasn't that bad it was just over hyped I wish she would have done something iconic or new *cough* sing live *cough*

Archived