Now that I think of it, 2016 VMA performance...

Dynasty

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TemptedBoy said:

stop spamming my inbox with chiildish insults.

i could care less about your downvoting stalkish ways. but enough is enough, *****.:NYsassy:

spammig your inbox? you are such a liar 

:lessons:

54 minutes ago, December02 said:

I still wonder why she pointed at the mic. It's not a normal "move" you know?

She ponted the mic when she said "the music fills me good and it gets me everytime". She was just going along with the lyrics.

31 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

IA at the time, I had said that the performance was good... For POM. Not for the VMAs where she had a track record and hadnt performed at in 9 years. it was too underwhelming for both occasions honestly

It wasn't that bad really, I do watch it every once in a while. Just as you said, it didn't feel right for the VMA's, considering her past performances. And especially after the amazing medley we got at the BBMA that year (which wasn't the setlist I would've picked either, but THAT slayed really slayed me). Also it had too much G-Eazy.

But she looked awesome and at the end of the day is what matters the most.

I thought it was great! She looked into it, **** and on point. The moves and the color of her outfit went perfectly with the mellow vibe of MM. I think her chemistry with G-Eazy is great also.  Overall a great performance! The problem was that fans were expecting something controversial, and Britney herself had said she wasn't about that anymore and the focus was more on the music now. Even without MTV and Britney's team hyping this performance, the hype was going to be too big for her to live up to regardless given it was her first time back in nearly 10 years and that last performance was infamous for all the wrong reasons.

It could have been better though with a pre-recorded track and had she performed before Beyoncé. 

tbh I've always been here for it!! I love the simplicoty behind it. It was her huge comeback, and lets be real theres no way it could have topped 00, 01, or 03 so going understated was a brilliant idea! Seriously think about it, how often has Britney done a huge award show where she's solo for the first full minute, and even when the dancers come in it's only a trio until the end :brit:

Archived