Now that I think of it, 2016 VMA performance...

Dynasty

Wasn't that bad at all :o I mean idk why i thought it was mediocre in the beginning, I guess the fact she was after Beyonce's mini concert ruined it for me, but seriously if you watch the performance now, it was pretty good, the choreo was amazing, the silhouette and everything :omg: I kinda love it now tbh 

***** has still got it if you ask me :queenflopga:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OCBoy1985 said:

I was just watching this yesterday and I love it too!

ikr?! I fell in love with it, her moves were fire tbh, idk why we expected some fire choreography with such a sensual song anyway? I think it was perfect :mhm: and it has 20 million views :omg: more than her bbma performance

11 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

:NYcackle:
I remember the meltdowns. last year was a trip

Ikr LOL

11 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

ikr?! I fell in love with it, her moves were fire tbh, idk why we expected some fire choreography with such a sensual song anyway? I think it was perfect :mhm: and it has 20 million views :omg: more than her bbma performance

I agree it's not like she can do hardcore choreography with a mid tempo track and her dancing was definitely on POINT!

I thought it was perfect! the only thing that bother me was the fact that she went after Beyoncé, if she would've went early in the show I think the reception would have been so much better, this to me is the best performance or one of the best since the breakdown, the bbmas you saw the nerves in the beginning which kinda ruined it for people/non fans they didn't give it a chance, but with the vmas she came out swinging I didn't see any nerves I seen a mature primney I just wish it was prerecorded vocals that's all   :yaknow:

1 minute ago, Rickey3089 said:

I thought it was perfect! the only thing that bother me was the fact that she went after Beyoncé, if she would've went early in the show I think the reception would have been so much better, this to me is the best performance or one of the best since the breakdown, the bbmas you saw the nerves in the beginning which kinda ruined it for people/non fans they didn't give it a chance, but with the vmas she came out swinging I didn't see any nerves I seen a mature primney I just wish it was prerecorded vocals that's all   :yaknow:

Me too and she should've did MMSAI live tho!

Just now, SexyJeans said:

Too bad her fans ripped her to shreads for it :snapney:

!!!!!! :smokney2:

I've always loved her VMA performance from last year and I remember how excited and proud I was of Britney for getting up on the stage that almost ruined her back in 2007 :crying11:

I honestly didn't even care if Beyonce "overshadowed" Britney's performance because I was only watching the VMA's for Britney anyways so I gave no ***** :cutebrit:

1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

me too! where did they find people that big for the hands to be that big or were they FAKE HANDS?

It was a shadow puppet thing,there were guys.You can see them when G-Eazy is coming under the curtain.

There's a fan video that shows it perfectly but i couldn't find it.

I would get scared if they used huge fake moving women hands :jfallonlol: 

I just wish she had done the 2nd verse of Make Me as well. I like the choreography for the 2nd verse a lot and her performance was too short anyway.

But tbh she did a good job. People were only let down because all of her other VMA performances have been iconic and this one didn't live up to that.

Archived