People still think Britney does *****

Daxx

So this morning I was walking out class with my friend and she started talking about Britney's body, she said she didn't quite like it because ''her shoulders are too big and she has no curves or hips'' :mj:
And then two other classmates jumped into the conversation and said that she was wrong, that she is hot as fu.ck, and that made me so happy :feelingmyself:
So then one of the girls who jumped into the conversation asked what her age was and I was like ''She's 35, but that's still quite young'' and one of those ******* said that they thought she was like 40 something because ''you know, she consumes stuff she shouldn't'' :byebitch:
I literally told her if she was living under a rock or something. I don't know, just wanted to share. One thing I've noticed lately is that people can't say good things about Britney without shading her a little lol.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LANA B QUEEN said:

yeah its always like this with britney idk why tho she has bad image because of media was so hard on her in 2007 so people remember those moments *****, night life, children custody, head shaving, umberella.....  

Not just because of that but is cool to hate Britney

5 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

I feel sorry for people so influenced by the fake society and media surrounding us, that they are unable to form their own opinions, sprouting generic "beliefs" they think will make them "fit in".

**** being normal and being one of those people :nydisgust:

Yeaaah and I've noticed that people are starting to hate a lot of artists, no one is good enough for them (one is fat, the other has no talent blah blah) .... I don't understand why so much hate.. these artists did more things in life than all these people who hate them... I want a better planet without hate:bthink:

Part of the reason why people still think **** about her is because she never spoke up. She never did a Barbara Walters interview like Rihanna did after her Chris Brown incident. Had Rihanna not spoken up, people would have still thought she gets abused and/or beaten by every other guy she's with. And no, FTR doesn't count. It didn't tell people anything they didn't already know. People are now pricks towards Britney because Britney never truly came back to the public. Most people don't even know what she's up to. 

Tbh i most of the times get a praise comment about Britney from people here in Poland. They know her music, maybe not everything but hits, work ***** is iconic. They know she had rough times but it looks like people forget about it, they recognize her mostly from music :brit: You can say Poland is flawless 

1 hour ago, Daxx said:

So this morning I was walking out class with my friend and she started talking about Britney's body, she said she didn't quite like it because ''her shoulders are too big and she has no curves or hips'' :mj:
And then two other classmates jumped into the conversation and said that she was wrong, that she is hot as fu.ck, and that made me so happy :feelingmyself:
So then one of the girls who jumped into the conversation asked what her age was and I was like ''She's 35, but that's still quite young'' and one of those ******* said that they thought she was like 40 something because ''you know, she consumes stuff she shouldn't'' :byebitch:
I literally told her if she was living under a rock or something. I don't know, just wanted to share. One thing I've noticed lately is that people can't say good things about Britney without shading her a little lol.

You should've kill the ***** :comingthru: 

1 hour ago, sue the expectional earner said:

my friend thinks that too because of her weird instagram videos

I didn't know that if you have a normal, funny instagram that means you use *****......I wonder what means the word "normal" for your friend? Just photos from shooting?:ponderney: we live in such a weird world 

I doubt she would ever do ***** now but I do think she deff has in the past. Which is fine.

It doesn't help that she barely is out there. Ppl still think she is bald and thatvwas ten years ago. Shows even with Circus how much exposure she has lacked in the last decade. 

Archived