Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Look what i found in a friend's house


Andrew338

Recommended Posts

Britney Spears Circus Fantasy

b5237e96-3078-4f52-8f21-bae8050d0b84.jpg

:plzexplain:

It's a fragrance created by Britney Spears and Elizabeth Arden. The perfume came out in September 2009. The fragrance was inspired by Spears' album Circus, and tour The Circus Starring Britney Spears. The bottle is the same as the previous Fantasy fragrances, except that the bottle is a light blue with red crystals. This is the first fragrance that Elizabeth Arden created specifically for an artist's album. A gift set includes Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml, Body Souffle 100ml and Lip Gloss 8ml.[8] The fragrance contains: raspberry, apricot blossom, peony, lotus, orchid, vanilla, musk, and candy.[9]

The fragrance was shown in her music video for 3.

In Australia, a promotion deal was set up with Myer, whereby, for a limited time, customers who bought a 100 ml bottle would also receive a free CD featuring a remix of the song "Circus" and the song "Kill the Lights", taken from the Circus album.

CIRCUSNEY PROMO AT IT'S BEST

Do you have any of her perfumes??? which one was your favourite?

:bigkiss:

Link to comment
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

Britney Spears Circus Fantasy

b5237e96-3078-4f52-8f21-bae8050d0b84.jpg

:plzexplain:

It's a fragrance created by Britney Spears and Elizabeth Arden. The perfume came out in September 2009. The fragrance was inspired by Spears' album Circus, and tour The Circus Starring Britney Spears. The bottle is the same as the previous Fantasy fragrances, except that the bottle is a light blue with red crystals. This is the first fragrance that Elizabeth Arden created specifically for an artist's album. A gift set includes Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml, Body Souffle 100ml and Lip Gloss 8ml.[8] The fragrance contains: raspberry, apricot blossom, peony, lotus, orchid, vanilla, musk, and candy.[9]

The fragrance was shown in her music video for 3.

In Australia, a promotion deal was set up with Myer, whereby, for a limited time, customers who bought a 100 ml bottle would also receive a free CD featuring a remix of the song "Circus" and the song "Kill the Lights", taken from the Circus album.

CIRCUSNEY PROMO AT IT'S BEST

Do you have any of her perfumes??? which one was your favourite?

:bigkiss:

Aww thanks for sharing doll. I think FANTASY is her BEST. I always give Britney perfume as Christmas gift to promote...KOHLS is normally the first retail store to release her fragrance.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, popprison said:

Cool! Lol random?!

i was reading all this threads bashing her dancing, hair and everything and i remembered her multi billion dollar perfume empire and this photo i took the other day, so i just posted it to bring a little joy for the true fans to rejoice in the main page of exhell

:imcute:

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

i was reading all this threads bashing her dancing, hair and everything and i remembered her multi billion perfume empire and this photo i took the other day, so i just posted it to bring a little joy for the true fans to rejoice in the main page of exhell

:imcute:

Nice share and great positive thread. I love it. :bigkiss:

Never had the chance to smell her fragrances because I really just look for cologne. From how many people seem to like her stuff, I guess I may have to go out and try some :giggleney:

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Novaaa said:

Nice share and great positive thread. I love it. :bigkiss:

Never had the chance to smell her fragrances because I really just look for cologne. From how many people seem to like her stuff, I guess I may have to go out and try some :giggleney:

Yeeees buy her fragrances.. are amazing.. my favourite is Radiance.. trust me :unbelievableney:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, falka said:

 

Because all us earthlings know this image. Also, maybe Britney is actually like thousands of years old? IDK. Confused.

 

 

:) 

  Hide contents

They stopped selling them in my country... :snapney:

 

OMG :hype: i thought the same when i saw it, it was like a fosile or something. 

So sad to hear that sweetie, don't know where you are but there's always international shipping

:riri:

Link to comment
  • Twitter Team
10 minutes ago, falka said:

I still have half a bottle :mcry:

and unopened Hidden Fantasy:giggleney:

You haven't opened Hidden Fantasy? You should, it smells... orangey. From what i can remember haha. Still have my Circus Fantasy bottle i think although i think it's nearly empty.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block