Make Me Ooh! Shirts on Clearance

getnaked281

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

They're both for girls, moron. Girl sizes are insanely small. You'd have to wear an X-Large in women's if you're a Medium or Large in men's, and even then it'll be a tight squeeze. Heavier fans like me can't even wear it. :byebitch:

That's kinda mean? Using moron?

8 minutes ago, getnaked281 said:

you can buy them as gift! and Im a boy and dont care will where a britney shirt!!!! 

Sorry none of my friends know what make me ooh means in regards to Britney.

Why is it every time the shirts go on clearance, it's always girls? I ******* hate that team Britney keeps catering to the female demographic when she has a large gay fan base .  I always had my eye on the make me shirt and always waited for a sale...life is not fair:brityeah:

15 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Why is it every time the shirts go on clearance, it's always girls? I ******* hate that team Britney keeps catering to the female demographic when she has a large gay fan base .  I always had my eye on the make me shirt and always waited for a sale...life is not fair:brityeah:

gays can where girls clothing. lol 

39 minutes ago, getnaked281 said:

gays can where girls clothing. lol 

Yeah but people like me and I know some don't like v necks and girl shirts are more fitted so even if I get a large girl size, with my twiggy body with my non existent shoulders, it would either be tight on the bottom or loose in the shoulders area and I have scars on my chest :eheeek: so like they would be exposed and yeah not pretty.  So like it wouldn't work for me and trust me I did really thought about it. :zoomzoom:

Archived