NEXT CONCERT IS OSAKA ANDS ITS SOLD OUT!!

Sikals

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

The size of the crowds & the pricing on the tickets is a huge deal!!! This means they will tour for B10

my thoughts exactly. i think this was a temperature check of foreign markets. they wanted to see her popularity in these areas since she hasnt been to a lot of them in a long time or ever. all signs point to a world tour for b10 and im all for it!

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, LANA B QUEEN said:

i wonder where the money goes? of course britney and menegment but all of the shows earn so much amounts of money... where it goes? 

To britney , kfed the ******* , her c-ship lawyers , Larry and Idk who else 

5 hours ago, LANA B QUEEN said:

i wonder where the money goes? of course britney and menegment but all of the shows earn so much amounts of money... where it goes? 

I guess Britney gets around 30% of total earnings. 

Because she shares earnings with live nations, whole crew on the show, transport of props, stage, people, hotels etc.

She doesn't have anything with ticket sales, organizators of her concerts from each country pay her fixed amount of money. 

For example 700 000$ per show and organizators hope that they will get that money back from the sales and earn some extra money.

39 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Because she shares earnings with live nations, whole crew on the show, transport of props, stage, people, hotels etc.

She doesn't have anything with ticket sales, organizators of her concerts from each country pay her fixed amount of money. 

For example 700 000$ per show and organizators hope that they will get that money back from the sales and earn some extra money.

this

1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

yeah she even gets money for just making the show 

Archived