Apparently Justin Bieber plans to do a duet with Britney

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well better then G-eazy and Tinashe.

Don't get me wrong, I kind of like those two. But Britney needs somebody relevant who can help her with sales!

If this is true, I hope for some controversial MV!

Britneys body is so hot, maybe we can have return of nakedney!? 

I'm not a fan of Bieber's (with the exception of "Love Yourself,") but if she's going to continue collaborating with other artists, he is by and far the best choice, IMO. Literally every song that so much as features his name shoots to #1, even now when he's technically in-between eras (and let's be real, collaborations are almost always done simply for increased audience exposure and subsequent airplay for the artists involved). 

Plus, such a pairing could potentially re-introduce (or in some cases, introduce) Britney to the preadolescent/adolescent listener. 

And in reality, Bieber HAS made some good songs as of late, and "Purpose" has a very similar vibe to "Glory." So, if the rumor is true, I could really see this working.

I'm not a fan of Bieber, but I like his impact on the new generation!

IN MY OPINION he's the only Britney's heir right now, because Selena or Ariana are like "who that?" tbh
and Miley did the error to hire Larry, so.... bye Miley... I think Larry will make her dress like Hanna Montana next

7 hours ago, popprison said:

I think Justin and Britney are same height so there wouldn't be editing needed in the video and the performance wouldn't be (too) awkward!!!!

I don't even know what you mean. They'd be the same height if Britney were to wear heals but idek why your mentioning height? What does height matter?

7 hours ago, Isla. said:

I'm not really here for it :moorangu: i guess it depends what the song sounds like though. Could be a hit if Justin is on it. But i'm not really a fan of him. 

I'm not a fan of him either, however the song could be good.....I mean I did like a few of his singles from his last album and he's super popular so if his Britney collabo is a single it would deff do wonders for her in terms of making her seem cool to the younger generation.

Guest Paris Hilton $
7 hours ago, TeenSuccubus said:

:NYsassy::NYsassy: I'm really tired of her collaborating with white racists, like no thanks....not a fan of his and I really don't want this. :boredney:

Yeeeees Will.I.Am and Tinasha are so white she should stop collaborating with white artists :moorangu:

4 hours ago, Darna said:

Here for it! But I wouldn't want them to promote it live because Britney's live singing will totally overshadow Bieber. :meltdown:

Justin Bieber is also known for his huge lop syncing and instruments syncing :moorangu:

justin-bieber-britney-spears-spider-man-

Archived