What if Britney did

Michaelgiftos

What if she did a rerelease called Britney Jean in her Glory with the fan favorites from each album and like 10 new tracks. She could include WB, Perfume, Alien, TTB, Hold on Tight, Passenger, MM, DYWCO, SP, Just Luv Me, Liar, Better, IID, CYM, and Mood Ring. In my opinion it would be a great way to close out the Vegas era and she could do 2 more singles/videos. Ik everyone doesn't love Britney Jean, but it has a few good songs. And she could include like 10 new songs including roses are Forever.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing out of britney jean can come out good

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Hell to the no. 

Bury Vegas and forget about it.

Move on to B10 + 20 year career anniversary + a tour/ Super Bowl if she wishes.

We do NOT need to make any steps back, only forward. :bsass:

also this

:tbh:

Guest $elfish
14 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

What if she did a rerelease called Britney Jean in her Glory with the fan favorites from each album and like 10 new tracks. She could include WB, Perfume, Alien, TTB, Hold on Tight, Passenger, MM, DYWCO, SP, Just Luv Me, Liar, Better, IID, CYM, and Mood Ring. In my opinion it would be a great way to close out the Vegas era and she could do 2 more singles/videos. Ik everyone doesn't love Britney Jean, but it has a few good songs. And she could include like 10 new songs including roses are Forever.

Roses are forever is confirmed to be fake tho :sassybrit: but it's a good idea if she re-recorded the vocals from Britney Jean and removes all myah Marie from there 

Archived