I found something positive about the tour

1 minute ago, Denise said:

Miley have said recently that she did a huge mistake acting like that..

i knew from the beginning that the way she acted was just a stage she was tired of hannah montana thing everyone labeled her as a hannah so yeah she was sick of her 

like britney everyone thought she was schoolgirl and she was tired of it 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LANA B QUEEN said:

i knew from the beginning that the way she acted was just a stage she was tired of hannah montana thing everyone labeled her as a hannah so yeah she was sick of her 

like britney everyone thought she was schoolgirl and she was tired of it 

exactly, but thanks God she is normal and flawless again :donewithit:

8 hours ago, Herumbra said:

Are you really trying to drag other artists for making "statements"? :awkblink:
Are you trying to make Britney's lack of input and vision on this era be more appealing? :awkblink:

Im not trying to drag anyone. I watched the Artrave show on Youtube and saw the first outfit and thought. Omfg Im so glad Britneyw ould never wear that. Then I thought of some of her other outfits and thought Id make a thread.

No. Im just glad she doest wear **** like this

8 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

I guess you forgot Britney's circus tour when she had fun outfits like you posted. 

Yeah she had some bad outfits but Overall they were just lazy with strange accessories. Not nearly as tragic as these.

8 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I think those artists served live vocals and took a moment out of their shows to sit chat with their audience

This thread isnt about vocals or audience interaction. :forkit:

Britney's always been my #1 favorite popstar, but I've also been a big fan of Gaga ever since her debut and have seen her live three times (four this December), and I have to say, her bizarre costumes do not impede the quality of the show in the slightest. In fact, nearly all the fans always come dressed up very elaborately in one of Gaga's crazy MV/red carpet looks, so the whole vibe ends up being like a Halloween party for 20,000+ people. She's an incredible performer, and consistently delivers amazing live vocals, crazy energy, and tons of audience interaction. Given all that she gives her fans, I don't think it matters in the slightest what she's wearing.

Additionally, I saw some pictures from Christina's Stripped tour on here, and having also attended that concert, I can personally attest that she could've been wearing a bathrobe on stage for the entirety of the show, and yet people would've still been in awe from the quality of the music and her insane vocals.

Similarly, Britney had some less-than-flattering costumes during her first two major tours (BOMT and Crazy2K), yet they didn't interfere with her quickly becoming crowned the Princess of Pop, universally acclaimed for her performing abilities. When your fans are receiving a great show, then good costumes are a nice addition, but hardly make or break the show.

In short, I think some members of this fanbase (not directed at OP or anyone else in particular), focus excessively on Britney's hair/make-up/costumes, when in reality, we'd be thrilled if she performed the same way live as she does during rehearsals, even if she was wearing her rehearsal attire (sweatpants, tank top, ponytail and tennis shoes) on stage. I think there is a tendency to fixate on more trivial details, in lieu of seeing the big picture. 

Archived