Moody chill Britney vs club banger Britney, which do you prefer?

Urbanney

Moody chill Britney vs club banger Britney, which do you prefer?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's a lot of fan favorites in both so what's your preference?

Moody chill Britney examples:

• Invitation
  • Make Me
  • Just Luv Me
  • Slumber Party
  • Mood Ring
  • Gimme More
  • Break the Ice
  • Get Naked
  • Perfect Lover
  • Get Back
  • Blur
  • Unusual You
  • Breathe on Me 
  • Touch of My Hand
  • Phonography
  • Alien
  • Inside Out
  • He About to Lose Me
  • And Then We Kiss

Club banger Britney examples:

• Work *****
  • Toxic
  • Hold It Against Me
  • Till the World Ends
  • I Wanna Go
  • I'm a Slave 4 U
  • Outrageous
  • (I Got That) Boom Boom
  • My Prerogative
  • Womanizer
  • Circus
  • Hot As Ice
  • If U Seek Amy
  • Piece of Me
  • Radar
  • Better
  • Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
  • Up N Down
  • Scream & Shout
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved banger Britney.  But I loved glory on how laid back and chill it was.  Sure I'd like a hear a few more banger songs on her next album it I don't want that to be the focus.  inhope she stays on the path she was with glory and continues deeper.  

Guest $elfish

Club banger britney any day everyday :staysalty:

but why is Gimme more considered moody chill? 

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

• Gimme More

I kno it's your opinion but it's really triggering to me :orangu:

1 hour ago, ZAM9315 said:

I loved banger Britney.  But I loved glory on how laid back and chill it was.  Sure I'd like a hear a few more banger songs on her next album it I don't want that to be the focus.  inhope she stays on the path she was with glory and continues deeper.  

Absolutely. She is in her sweet spot with Glory and with these type songs she can have slower sexier choreos.

I' am however thirsty for an EDM smash rn :quirkney:

Why hasn't she hooked up with Calvin yet he's clearly a fan, didn't he tweet about Make Me being the "hottest track in the world right now" or smth...

Or Duke Dumont for a summery vibey tropical smash :myjam:

The setting in which a song is played can absolutely determine the vibe that the song gives. That's why I always make sure I'm in such a perfect environment, especially the first time I listen to a song, it's so important to me. Most of the songs you listed for "moody chill" are more moody than I would ever consider chill. Gimme More isn't a chill song, but it's definitely soo moody.  

I think with the moodier songs, they're more enjoyable in a more intimate setting, either listen by yourself or with another person :mybodyisready:

The "club bangers" are so much fun with a group of friends. The energy is just so insane.  Glory gave such a good mix of the two. We got moody/chill  songs with Make Me, Invitation Coupure Électrique. But then we got massive bangers like If I'm Dancing and Love Me Down. It's such a  good album for this exact reason You get the best of both worlds but the album still remains cohesive. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived