I will never get over..

Broken Ice

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'll never get over Lucky being removed though :otears:

That performance was a tragedy. It was at the end of the show so she was sweaty and looking a mess, sitting on a stool (or that SWING) and waving her hand around. She didn't even lip the full song. Good riddance. :moorangu:

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That performance was a tragedy. It was at the end of the show so she was sweaty and looking a mess, sitting on a stool (or that SWING) and waving her hand around. She didn't even lip the full song. Good riddance. :moorangu:

Still so much better than Perfume or Everytime. All the crowd used to sing along to the lyrics. And it would've been perfect for a stadium show with the entire crowd singing :otears:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Still so much better than Perfume or Everytime. All the crowd used to sing along to the lyrics. And it would've been perfect for a stadium show with the entire crowd singing :otears:

Yeah, "Lucky" was great when she just sat on the stool, because the whole aesthetic of the performance had far more meaning than previous performances of the song which were all very teenybopper; with the simple spotlight on her and the entire audience singing along at POM, it really was a more emotional (and authentic) take on the lyrics and one of the only chances for audience participation during the show. 

But I started hating the performance after she inexplicably started swinging at 100 mph, it completely destroyed all the emotion that was previously there and just looked ridiculous.

Also, agree with OP, the original BTI was the highlight of the show.

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

She did change Circus. Although she had already ditched the breakdown since 2015, for POM 2.0 she made it even simpler, walking to the front and back instead of doing her little dancing and surprise faces when the dancers did their thing :shameless:

I'll never get over Lucky being removed though :otears:

I think she already walked back and forth in the last leg of POM 1 :meltdown:

Guest $elfish

This got me shook also her outfit for the first one was amazing it reminded me of the bra she had in the ff tour or circus I forgot 

watching this makes me think britney can still slay the stage and snatch every *****'s weave off she is amazing when she tries for example every single original break the ice choreo from Pom before the revamp , bbmas and a ton of other performances it's just sad to see her sometimes being too lazy and it's irritating to see her dance in heels because she dances much better in shoes :verycool: 

She perfomed it for quite enough time at least, the new one is not even bad just not as good:rihclap: The real problem of pom is the fact that the horrible last part of the show has never been changed, and circus new choreo:shameless: and that it 's time to come up with new ideas and let vegas die:boredney:

Archived