Remember This? Read Britney's Handwritten Love Letter To Her LGBTQ Fans

Jordan Miller

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely words and sentiment but:

- Definitely not her words

- How can you be "lifted up" by fans you're borderline scared of, never have conversations with, charge $1800 for an awkward photo together and physically tie upΒ before any stage interaction whatsoever

Β 

but it is what it is

22 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

- How can you be "lifted up" by fans you're borderline scared of, never have conversations with, charge $1800 for an awkward photo together and physically tie upΒ before any stage interaction whatsoever

Β 

but it is what it is

:gloria:

23 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

Β 

but it is what it is

I think it's her words tho? No one bothered to spell check. "Me and my sons strive to better people"

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I think it's her words tho? No one bothered to spell check. "Me and my sons strive to better people"

You can divide all of the letters to her fans into two groups: written by Britney, and written by management. There is a very, very clear difference between the two and let's just say this letter ain't in the same group as "I was preparing my character for a roll in a movie"

1 hour ago, Brad Adamson said:

You can divide all of the letters to her fans into two groups: written by Britney, and written by management. There is a very, very clear difference between the two and let's just say this letter ain't in the same group as "I was preparing my character for a roll in a movie"

Sure, not sure why you’re comparing spelling mistakes in a 10-year-old letter, maybe to say she is not very bright, but sure, this is a PR move and such is handled by the management. Considering that she also took over her social media, which also is a PR platform, I feel inclined to believe that she also wrote this. If this was FFney or BJney, it would certainly 100% be a management letter, but now she has the benefit of doubt in my eyes.

So, not saying you're wrong after all.

28 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Sure, not sure why you’re comparing spelling mistakes in a 10-year-old letter, maybe to say she is not very bright, but sure, this is a PR move and such is handled by the management. Considering that she also took over her social media, which also is a PR platform, I feel inclined to believe that she also wrote this. If this was FFney or BJney, it would certainly 100% be a management letter, but now she has the benefit of doubt in my eyes.

So, not saying you're wrong after all.

I'm not trying to paint her in any negative light, I'm just pointing out that even the most ridiculous letters to fans over the yearsΒ were so endearing because they had Britney splashed all over them.

This letter (while still poignant and a wonderful message to put out to the masses) just seems a little too "ticks all the boxes" to be a spontaneous letter from Brit.

Archived