Remember This? Read Britney's Handwritten Love Letter To Her LGBTQ Fans

Jordan Miller

5 hours ago, breatheheavy said:
britney-spears-writing-letter-pride-2017

I've instilled joy, hope and love in you at times when there was none. That my music is an inspiration. That my story gives you hope.

But I have a secret to share with you. You see, it's actually you that lifts me up. The unwavering loyalty. the lack of judgment. The unapologetic truth.

Not her aknowleding her past and it's inspirational status for the first time ever

******* QUEEN :tifftear:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is its a beautiful letter, but for some old fans, not the new whores,  "The unwavering loyalty. the lack of judgment".  she should come to exhell in a normal day or tomorrow after her first show in Japan to see how half of them trash her for her nose, hair, dancing...the list goes on.

Truly beautiful and very touching.

When someone chooses to personally write a letter to express their thoughts, feelings and to send a message... it really does show its value, importance and how genuine it is as a whole. The power of a good, old-fashioned letter never dies imo and I believe she chose to write it so the LGBTQ community feel her love. I completely see why she's a romantic, because even the way she chooses to express her love and support is old-school and romantic. Also the fact that she lightly covered her own personal life, story and the positive impact that LGBTQ fans have had on both her and her sons life without going too off-topic is very heart-warming, considerate and thoughtful. It also shows a strenght in her character I feel as well to raise that herself in a letter like this for the LGBTQ community during Gay Pride. Its like she is showing that she relates to any of them working towards achieveing not just acceptance and happiness in ones self, but a sense of peace and inner strenght from whatever judgement and trials come along in life from people for being who you are. I'm proud to know that my music idol wrote her letter and no matter what people say or feel about her, she does what is best for herself and her loved ones no matter what and continues life and her career on her terms as much as she possibly can.

True respect, love and loyalty as always to the legendary, strong, surviving, humble Queen... Ms Britney Spears. Wishing her luck, success, happiness, health, love and safety on her upcoming tour dates and in life.   :kisses2all:

1 hour ago, Kiiddy said:

Truly beautiful and very touching.

When someone chooses to personally write a letter to express their thoughts, feelings and to send a message... it really does show its value, importance and how genuine it is as a whole. The power of a good, old-fashioned letter never dies imo and I believe she chose to write it so the LGBTQ community feel her love. I completely see why she's a romantic, because even the way she chooses to express her love and support is old-school and romantic. Also the fact that she lightly covered her own personal life, story and the positive impact that LGBTQ fans have had on both her and her sons life without going too off-topic is very heart-warming, considerate and thoughtful. It also shows a strenght in her character I feel as well to raise that herself in a letter like this for the LGBTQ community during Gay Pride. Its like she is showing that she relates to any of them working towards achieveing not just acceptance and happiness in ones self, but a sense of peace and inner strenght from whatever judgement and trials come along in life from people for being who you are. I'm proud to know that my music idol wrote her letter and no matter what people say or feel about her, she does what is best for herself and her loved ones no matter what and continues life and her career on her terms as much as she possibly can.

True respect, love and loyalty as always to the legendary, strong, surviving, humble Queen... Ms Britney Spears. Wishing her luck, success, happiness, health, love and safety on her upcoming tour dates and in life.   :kisses2all:

You made me cry :otears: how beautiful :otears::bigkiss:

4 hours ago, Aveda_k said:

She knows we are so proud of her for surviving 2007 and coming back to the spotlight as the strong woman she is.

I am so happy she knows!

That's how I read that too and it makes me so, so happy. I teared up when I read it at work today.

• Super Mods

They say that a handwritten note speaks a lot and shows you care whether it's for a job or a giving a thank you note so I'm so happy to hear she was the only one who wrote the letter by hand, that means she actually took time aside to think about what to say and make it personal. Not saying other celebs don't care but it can be altered or pass through many people to make it perfect.

plus I like that she wasn't political and that she focused on her relationship with the gays and treats them any different or special, they are her fans and I'm also glad she is aware of our loyalty and that we accept her for who she is just like she accepts the community for who they are. 

Archived