Remember This? Read Britney's Handwritten Love Letter To Her LGBTQ Fans

Jordan Miller

15 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Xtina actually did write a letter and it was actually beautiful, one of the most beautiful of them all. Stop joking and actually read it, if you actually have a heart it should impact you in some way.

Agreed :walkoff:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:
"That my story gives you hope."

This part is honestly so beautiful :sobbing: We all know that there was a lot of pain and sadness in Britney's life and she doesn't really like to talk about it but now she did. I know it's just a simple sentence and she didn't write that much about it but I feel like these few words are really important because she faced her fears, acknowledged all the suffering that she experienced in her life and the fact that her story does give a lot of her fans hope. That's so beautiful, I'm really emotional right now.

45 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

"The unwavering loyalty. the lack of judgment. The unapologetic truth. Acceptance."

:otears:

18 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

This part is honestly so beautiful :sobbing: We all know that there was a lot of pain and sadness in Britney's life and she doesn't really like to talk about it but now she did. I know it's just a simple sentence and she didn't write that much about it but I feel like these few words are really important because she faced her fears, acknowledged all the suffering that she experienced in her life and the fact that her story does give a lot of her fans hope. That's so beautiful, I'm really emotional right now.

I can't stop the tears, she's so beautiful wtf :meltdown:

"That my story gives you hope."

:crying11::crying11::crying11:

This is what  breaks me, I LOVE U BRITNEY.

2 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

"This is my letter of love to all my LGBTQ fans. Continuously throughout my career, you've always been so vocal about what a positive impact I've had on you -- that I've instilled joy, hope and love in you at times when there was none. That my music is an inspiration. That my story gives you hope.

But I have a secret to share with you. You see, it's actually you that lifts me up. The unwavering loyalty. the lack of judgment. The unapologetic truth. Acceptance! Your stories are what inspire me, bring me joy and make me and my sons strive to be better people.

I love you."

Britney

so sorry that exhalers failed you brinty :crying1:

but honestly this is SO sweet

Archived