Remember This? Read Britney's Handwritten Love Letter To Her LGBTQ Fans

Jordan Miller

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is the most beautiful soul to ever walk this earth. I love that she hand wrote it she's a true 80's baby lolz also I love her handwriting. I'm so happy there's a person like her in the world not just a celebrity like her, I mean a person like her. A woman who is raising two more people who will join the adult world as two menΒ to be accepting of those who love, or look differentlyΒ from you without judgement. Thank you britney for being the person that you are and thank you for giving the world two more people who are just as beautifulΒ as you are.

2 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

She is the most beautiful soul to ever walk this earth. I love that she hand wrote it she's a true 80's baby lolz also I love her handwriting. I'm so happy there's a person like her in the world not just a celebrity like her, I mean a person like her. A woman who is raising two more people who will join the adult world as two menΒ to be accepting of those who love, or look differentlyΒ from you without judgement. Thank you britney for being the person that you are and thank you for giving the world two more people who are just as beautifulΒ as you are.

Awwwww and you are also so cute and nice.. Love you babyΒ :bigkiss:

• Content Curators

This is truly the most beautiful letter I've ever read. I'm such a stan not just because of her music, but also because of her strength in life and her inspirational stories.

The fact that she wrote this letter by hand made me tear up. It is such a special moment to us fans. And, sometimes I might question whether she wrote the letter or the management drafted it for her, but I am 100% sure she wrote this herself the moment I saw her mention her boys. She is so kind and humble, learning how to raise her kids better through her fans. Not many people would truly say something like that. I am so touched by this later because she acknowledges how her story has impacted many of us.

And I'm extremely emotional when I read how she thanked us for not judging her and being loyal to her because that's the best thing I could only offer as a fan. I am so happy she actually received our kindness. I'd never judge her because as crazy as it sounds, she's part of the core of my life, my biggest inspiration and role model. Literally the most touching thing she's ever done. Growing up watching her, I've seen Britney turn into such a beautiful woman inside and out.Β 

Β 

I love you, Britney!

Archived