Remember This? Read Britney's Handwritten Love Letter To Her LGBTQ Fans

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spears-writing-letter-pride-2017

Britney Spears penned a touching love letter to her LGBTQ fans.

Today is June 1st and the start of Gay Pride Month. To celebrate, Billboard is publishing dozens of love letters from artists like Barbra Streisand, Bebe Rexha, Bonnie McKee, Cupcakke, Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion Elton John, Jessie J, Justin Tranter, Kelly Clarkson Lea Michelle, Nicole Scherzinger, Selena Gomez, Sia and many more.

One of the letters is from the princess of pop, Britney Spears.

A rep from Billboard told BreatheHeavy she’s the only star to have handwritten her letter. A Legend!

You may read all of the letters HERE.

We included Britney’s in this post because, of course, she holds a special place in our hearts. Read here:
"This is my letter of love to all my LGBTQ fans. Continuously throughout my career, you've always been so vocal about what a positive impact I've had on you -- that I've instilled joy, hope and love in you at times when there was none. That my music is an inspiration. That my story gives you hope.

But I have a secret to share with you. You see, it's actually you that lifts me up. The unwavering loyalty. the lack of judgment. The unapologetic truth. Acceptance! Your stories are what inspire me, bring me joy and make me and my sons strive to be better people.

I love you."

Britney
britney-spears-letter-pride-2017-billboa

Britney 4ever.

britneygayboys_zps2689d033.gif
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived