Blur Questions

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have as well, but never really thought about how disconnected it is to everything else on Circus (despite being a very varied-sounding album anyways). 

I seem to have noticed a decent amount of dislike for it here though. :whitneyshade:

Oh and I doubt it held any significance from her tbh. 

2 minutes ago, patr!ckjean said:

I have as well, but never really thought about how disconnected it is to everything else on Circus (despite being a very varied-sounding album anyways). 

I seem to have noticed a decent amount of dislike for it here though. :whitneyshade:

Oh and I doubt it held any significance from her tbh. 

I feel like its one of the songs with the deepest meaning on Circus besides Unusual You, My Baby, and maybe Mannequin. I dont get why people dont like this song or Circus the album at that :wtfdidusay:

I really feel like the writers intended for it to have a double meaning. Literally, its like she's singing about a one night stand, but figuratively, I think she is singing about her life for the past year (2007). I actually like it, my 2nd favorite song from Circus after Trouble. default_christinanod.gif.d1a146dd5a9dc59c7701b322cb0fe913.gif

1 hour ago, Darna said:

I really feel like the writers intended for it to have a double meaning. Literally, its like she's singing about a one night stand, but figuratively, I think she is singing about her life for the past year (2007). I actually like it, my 2nd favorite song from Circus after Trouble. default_christinanod.gif.d1a146dd5a9dc59c7701b322cb0fe913.gif

Flawless taste sis ngl :brityes:

Archived