When Britney Retires

Yes I know it won't be for awhile, but when she does her label better release something the The Carpenters Essential Collection! It's like a greatest hits collection but also includes demo versions, special remixes, tracks recorded for special things , and commercial jingles. It would be amazing to have all of Britney's Pepsi songs available for purchase and what not....throw in some unreleased tracks and it would be heaven! I'm hoping though we get an album of unreleased stuff at some point before she retires!   

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, December02 said:

That would be awesome, but what I want most is her to write a tell all autobiography

YES! She promised us and if she thinks we're gonna let that go she is mistaken. 

Also she'll never really retire is my opinion she'll say she's going to then get bored 

I don't really see her doing a real retirement any time soon. I think that she'll always be making and releasing music for many years to come. Sure, her performances may be very sparse and decrease in quantity from era to era, but she'll always be out there. She's a natural born performer. And we know that she gets bored too.

4 hours ago, Nocturney said:

Wow she just arrived in Japan for her new Asian tour and fans are thinking of her retiring. That's saying a lot about us as fans.

Orrrrr that says a lot of her and her team. I mean when was the last thing we got a REAL exciting thing? A cancelled dessert performance? A residency at this age lipping to 1999 vocals? A "tour" that will be POM in Asia only? An unpromoted album? A scrapped vdeo or 5? ....................................

Gee, no wonder we are bored and talk about her retirement:ponderney:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor britney spears awkward gif

Archived