Glory sold 1k today!!!

skkskk

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Diamond Horse said:

I can't understand how is it possible that some days it doesn't sell at all. 

But I am very happy for this mini success..

1 hour ago, skkskk said:

The tour is giving her publicity and people in Asia are discovering her recent music, Who would've tought that promoting your music will boost the sales?

Exactly. The tour is what made FF so successful. She wasn't promoting FF that much, but she did WW tour and many interviews all around the world (pretty girls :orly:). People were aware of her new music. As long as she stays in Vegas, situation will be pretty much the same as it is right now.:mhm:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Exactly. The tour is what made FF successful. She wasn't promoting FF that much, but she did WW tour and many interviews. People were aware of her new music. As long as she stays in Vegas, situation will be pretty much the same as it is right now. :mhm:

Yup, the tour's influence on her sales is obvious.

But what I mean is that it is still so surprising to me that it can sell zero units per day on iTunes. That's what I meant. This is like the new norm to get used to for me.

Archived