Glory sold 1k today!!!

skkskk

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

I can't understand how is it possible that some days it doesn't sell at all. 

But I am very happy for this mini success..

1 minute ago, Diamond Horse said:

I can't understand how is it possible that some days it doesn't sell at all. 

But I am very happy for this mini success..

Well, albums can't sell themselves alone. The tour is giving her publicity and people in Asia are discovering her recent music, Who would've tought that promoting your music will boost the sales?.......... :tiffanynod: 

Guest Diamond Horse
7 minutes ago, skkskk said:

Well, albums can't sell themselves alone. The tour is giving her publicity and people in Asia are discovering her recent music, Who would've tought that promoting your music will boost the sales?.......... :tiffanynod: 

* inserts a :tiffanynod: -cross here *

But really, I naively thought as one member in another thread said that even Britney's albums sell ... well, okay maybe not a  few hundred per day as he/she said, but at least 50... Oh well, I guess there are not enough Britney fans for iTunes per every day even only a year after Glory's release :giggleney: 

14 minutes ago, skkskk said:

Oops..... Glory Did It Again! It sold 1000 coppies for a second day in a row! :surprisedney: 

http://kworb.net/aww/totals.html

Check at #1372

it sold 964 coppies on iTunes and I bet it sold at least 50 more on Amazon, Google Play, or in physical coppies. This tour is doing wonders!! By the end of the year Glory might reach a total of 450k sales, please God!! :tiffanycries:  :tiffanycries: 

NO, it won't. But with the Japan release it would be cool if it broke 400 by the end of the year.

3 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:
Britney Spears - Britney Jean
62 1 (x5) 632,601             19 :scalped:

coming for that #1 on BB200

#302 Femme Fatale - 0, slay Femme Fatale! :slayney: 

1 minute ago, Thecodeman25 said:

NO, it won't. But with the Japan release it would be cool if it broke 400 by the end of the year.

It is at 401k so far, it broke the 400k mark already. :queenriri: 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Wouszz said:

:orangu: 

Well yeah, to speak about THAT, I think the success of the tour's sales and even its effect to Glory's sales show that Britney is not yet in the worst place with her career.

4 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

* inserts a :tiffanynod: -cross here *

But really, I naively thought as one member in another thread said that even Britney's albums sell ... well, okay maybe not  few hundred per day as he/she said, but at least 50... Oh well, I guess there are not enough Britney fans for iTunes per every day even only a year after Glory's release :giggleney: 

Since no one noticed Glory's release, even many of the fans, I'm totaly not surprised. :donewithit:  Glory deserved exposure, but was payed dust. :crying2: 

1 minute ago, Diamond Horse said:

Well yeah, to speak about THAT, I think the success of the tour's sales and even its effect to Glory's sales show that Britney is not yet in the worst place with her career.

Britney is a legend already and flop era's are not fatale for her(yet), but she realy needs to improve and treat her work properly, perform with passion and deliver complete eras(not 1,5 MV per era :( ), because the place she is today won't be here forever, she shouldn't just relieve on that. :mhm: 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, skkskk said:

Britney is a legend already and flop era's are not fatale for her(yet), but she realy needs to improve and treat her work properly, perform with passion and deliver complete eras(not 1,5 MV per era :( ), because the place she is today won't be here forever, she shouldn't just relieve on that. :mhm: 

Obviously it is all true, but I especially agree with the 1,000000000000000001 MV-s per era part. I am sure we would be more excited if she even fixed that part and I am also positive that more people would be more excited too :orangu: Improving Britney's career would be that simple, it would go a long way. :orangu: It is really funny when to really think about it. Of course, we are used to it all already ... 2 videos, but it is not even like both of them would work.

11 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Obviously it is all true, but I especially agree with the 1,000000000000000001 MV-s per era part. I am sure we would be more excited if she even fixed that part and I am also positive that more people would be more excited too :orangu: Improving Britney's career would be that simple, it would go a long way. :orangu: It is really funny when to really think about it. Of course, we are used to it all already ... 2 videos, but it is not even like both of them would work.

It's so simple to ceep your career floating :icant1: , sometimes I think she and her team do wrong things on purpose, I swear! Why invest 2 Million in MM's MV and than scrap it? With 2 Million they could've filmed at least 4 decent MV and released them as singles, but no, there has to be something messed up.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, skkskk said:

It's so simple to ceep your career floating :icant1: , sometimes I think she and her team do wrong things on purpose, I swear! Why ivest 2 Million in MM's MV and than scrap it? With 2 Million they could've filmed at least 4 decent MV and release them as singles, but no, there has to be something messed up.

Yeahhh! It certainly feels like it is there in the universe, boldly manifested - the career's manifest of failures.  It feels like there was an entity who directed energies for people to make insane decisions. I don't even want to know what the general intention of failures would be like, because it would certainly sound harsh.

In reality of course it is just that - people make crazy decisions. But for me it has this kind of additional aura of mystery  which is added by the humor of it all. Sometimes it gets too funny to be true.

At times I think Britney is still lucky, though, in terms of her current success. Am I wrong to think that?

Of course, among other things, there is this theory too that Britney wants to decrease her popularity. Yet, wouldn't she already have brought it to the decreased level she would want it to be??

Archived