Rewatching Apple fest again!

RussianFan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that she was so lost. U can see how the dancers are blocking certain spots so she won't go there or how they would take her hand to direct her somewhere.

and that freakin ponytail. Her sleeve. Glad that's over after make me.

This should've been more clean.

And blame it on jetlag girl should've been there days before.

9 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I hate that she was so lost. U can see how the dancers are blocking certain spots so she won't go there or how they would take her hand to direct her somewhere.

and that freakin ponytail. Her sleeve. Glad that's over after make me.

This should've been more clean.

And blame it on jetlag girl should've been there days before.

i still wondering what happened after toxic. during stronger, crazy and ttwe. she was so lost :weirdmeout:

Just now, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

It's no longer available on Apple Music, they removed it. You can watch it here. :)

They did not remove it. It's actually under Radio Stations and the title is "Britney Spears at AMF10" I thought they removed it and I randomly clicked that and it's the full thing 

Guest MeowMeowDri

Britney is still a fantastic dancer. She needs more confidence and she needs to fire her choreographer. I even enjoy the VMAs performance.. she was dancing on par with her dancers but we hate it because it's too simple and the M,M and I part was not needed. 

Archived