When was the last time Britney was "untanned"

PussyLova

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Paris Hilton $
1 hour ago, PokéSpears said:

Actually, except for when she goes to Hawaii, I think she isn't that tanned all the time. I think most of the times it's just artificial tan, and on her face I suppose it's that orange-ey makeup. 

It looked ok on her in her twenties, and even then I never liked it that much. But now it adds many years to her overall look, plus the no eyebrows and super bleached hair, it is all just a really bad combination. Her wrinkles are more noticeable, not her wrinkles, I don't know how to call those lines above her mouth 

Yes she has those lines since the beginning of her career but since she lost a lot of fat in her face and add to that tanning it's just as you said a really bad combinaison

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
4 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

wheeeere fo you get your facts from? :squintney:

Fake tan doesn't damage your skin, wtf

The more you tan, the more your skin ages and looks old 

Tanning isn't good for skin cancer either

5 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

wheeeere fo you get your facts from? :squintney:

Fake tan doesn't damage your skin, wtf

Preach!:carpoolney:  I've spray tanned for 2 summers and it has kept my skin healthier looking being out of the sun.  Also, I'm her age and my face hasn't sunken in yet so whoever said that, your face just doesn't sink in because you hit 35, it's only because she's so thin right now:soyeah:

1 hour ago, PussyLova said:

im a certified dermatologist :queenriri:

So being in the sun is healthier than a fake organic tanning spray on your skin?  I'm not a feisty person but this irritates me because I am very pale skinned and do not tan easily.   The only unhealthy thing that could possibly come from a spray tan is inhaling the mist coming from the gun and even then I don't think it's that bad.  I own a home machine and have my hubs spray me. No offense but no way you're a dermatologist:huh:

2 hours ago, JeNny_C said:

So being in the sun is healthier than a fake organic tanning spray on your skin?  I'm not a feisty person but this irritates me because I am very pale skinned and do not tan easily.   The only unhealthy thing that could possibly come from a spray tan is inhaling the mist coming from the gun and even then I don't think it's that bad.  I own a home machine and have my hubs spray me. No offense but no way you're a dermatologist:huh:

I am one of the most respected dermatologist in Beverly Hills... :queenriri:

Your skin is not breathing! YOUR ARE KILLING IT!

You and your little home machine cant fight me :staysalty:

It's def been a few years and this is something I think about too. Lol. I remember she posted about getting a spray tan on instgram (a picture of her and Preston in the bathroom and something about how she looks like a carrot lol) 

since then I think she's kept this tan going on. Personally i do love her white color. It sounds so weird I know. I don't love the extreme tan look and even back in the day, I always preferred her pale. She was a bit dark in baby one more for my liking. I love how she looked in music videos like Oops I did it again and me against the music 

19 hours ago, PokéSpears said:

Actually, except for when she goes to Hawaii, I think she isn't that tanned all the time. I think most of the times it's just artificial tan, and on her face I suppose it's that orange-ey makeup. 

It looked ok on her in her twenties, and even then I never liked it that much. But now it adds many years to her overall look, plus the no eyebrows and super bleached hair, it is all just a really bad combination. Her wrinkles are more noticeable, not her wrinkles, I don't know how to call those lines above her mouth 

Like if she had a proper makeup artist (or skills) and darker hair, took care of her skin more in the natural way she'd be better off. Like she's ******* shining at the VMAs and it goes to show how gorgeous she should look at all her public appearances. She looked classic and simple. 

Archived