When was the last time Britney was "untanned"

PussyLova

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, except for when she goes to Hawaii, I think she isn't that tanned all the time. I think most of the times it's just artificial tan, and on her face I suppose it's that orange-ey makeup. 

It looked ok on her in her twenties, and even then I never liked it that much. But now it adds many years to her overall look, plus the no eyebrows and super bleached hair, it is all just a really bad combination. Her wrinkles are more noticeable, not her wrinkles, I don't know how to call those lines above her mouth 

2 minutes ago, PokéSpears said:

Actually, except for when she goes to Hawaii, I think she isn't that tanned all the time. I think most of the times it's just artificial tan, and on her face I suppose it's that orange-ey makeup. 

It looked ok on her in her twenties, and even then I never liked it that much. But now it adds many years to her overall look, plus the no eyebrows and super bleached hair, it is all just a really bad combination. Her wrinkles are more noticeable, not her wrinkles, I don't know how to call those lines above her mouth 

MTE, those fake tans wont let the skin breathe and damage it so much. Thats one of the main reasons she looks so old

Archived