Why am I the only one that appreciates how amazing her *** is?

WillR

17 hours ago, WillR said:

She has the most amazing *** in the world, she won the genetic lottery, and no one even mentions it or cares! Like wtf am I taking crazy pills? Why do people talk about Jen Selters *** and not Britney's? I bet Britney is pissed off that she doesn't get any recognition for having the best ***

who the **** is jen seltzer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol why are people down-voting this dude?

I mean sure maybe he's repetitive, but who isn't on this forum?
He's only appreciating something and being silly as ****.
People get way too petty on here. If you don't like it then just hit 'next unread topic' for crying out loud.

37 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

People get way too petty on here. If you don't like it then just hit 'next unread topic' for crying out loud.

It's not just that they're petty, they're waaaay too serious all the time and they have no sense of humourΒ 

1 hour ago, Kiiddy said:

Because everytime he makes these annoying threads he acts totally suprised like its a revelation and like its the first time he has asked this question.Β  The first couple of times he made this thread people were supportive and posted pics buz enough is enough. Stop acting like everyone here is dismissive of her body and you are the only one to notice.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Because everytime he makes these annoying threads he acts totally suprised like its a revelation and like its the first time he has asked this question.Β  The first couple of times he made this thread people were supportive and posted pics buz enough is enough. Stop acting like everyone here is dismissive of her body and you are the only one to notice.

Β 

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Because this is the 18th thread about her ***/body and he has a weird obsession with her breaking the internet! :nicki2:

He also wants her to release ***** the day Katy releases Witness and wants her to perform naked. :weirdmeout:

Β 

It really doesn't matter though.

Β 

Archived