Britney needs her old hairstyle back (LONG POST)

Young britney used to have Middle bangs, her best look ever. a few examples

03%2B-%2BBritney%2B-%2B06%2B-%2B01.jpg2678276_orig.jpg

For some reason, britney stopped using this style in the last 5 years and has long hair on front of her hairline, a look that makes her look older and different

1386150487_4.jpg5e9d021514cebf1218520d2e93916ca8_i-5184.jpg2528172529.jpg

the last time britney used this 'classic britney' hairstyle was for the 3 video and some pics from the Femme Fatale era.

britney-spears-3-music-video-preview-pic-300x300.jpgbritney_spears_3_charts_2015.jpg16d9ac014d5bdc658702a7827e2faa07.jpg

she tried to have this look back in 2012 but britney cut her hair by herself and it was horrible (see the bangs cut... )

britney-spears-2012-bangs1.jpg?w=610&h=822beauty-2012-12-britney-spears-bangs-2-main.jpg?mbid=social_retweet

i tried to add the classic britney bangs to some of her recent pictures.. and even tho the photoshop is not perfect ( far from it actually...) i think you can see the classic britney face more with this hair. 

HE3lUWa.jpgRuDFO3j.jpg

Zz7gqCW.jpgip9mzqF.jpgYssrVbc.jpg

just a tought to be honest... this pic is 2010ney looking like 2001ney because of the bangs..

Feb27thNineZeroOnesalon-5.jpgFeb27thNineZeroOnesalon.jpg

and yes,,, i took time to do this >:p 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree... doesn't have to be exactly the same, but it'll definitely make her look more her age.  The Slaymber Party video has hints of that hairstyle too (when she's in the beautiful baby blue dress)... and she looks flaw-free there.  :cinderellaney:

It's not that her hair looks bad (but mostly it does), she just needs to stop using super heavy hair extensions cause they make her hair look so heavy and on stage with all those hairflips it ends up looking like a freaking mess. Plus, she never does her hair well. Look at my avi. she still has long hair but properly done and it looks amazing. There was a recent date where she had super straight and long hair (just dont remember which one ot was) and she looked FLAWLESS! 

I will look it up and then I will edit this comment. 

1 hour ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

LOL I'm not talking bald. 

I wanba see her with a style like 80's 90's Madonna 

britney-spears-hair.png

I think short hair doesn't look good on her. Unless it's done like this

britney-spears-at-christmas-tree-lightin

But she usually doesn't do it like that when she has short hair, plus her fascination for tanned skin and invisible eyebrows, she ends up looking so much older than she is

britney-spears-oberhausen-200-1.jpg

Pretty Girls is a great example:

britney-spears-iggy-azalea-on-the-set-of vs britney-spears-iggy-azalea-pretty-girls-

So even shorter would look not very good on her. Probably when she was 21 she would've looked awesome with Madonna's hairstyle, or bald or dreadlocks, or anything, but now she should be a little bit more cautious with that, or whoever is in charge of her style. Too long isn't favorable either, especially since it's not her natural hair, so something in between, but closer to the long side than the short, would be ideal. Also I don't think super straight hair looks good on her these days, but too curly either. At the end, just like everything else in this life, the key is to approximate as much as possible to the perfect balance.

I would also prefer shoulder length or a little bit over the shoulder because it clearly irritates and annoyes her while performing. Its probably super hot and heavy thats why she always has it in a messy bun or is fixing it 2x in 5 seconds.

this was always a good look of her. Its feminine and pretty but also light so it makes dancing "easier"

Britney%20Spears%20m%204.jpg?m=129308143britney_spears_2003_11_16.jpg39.jpg

I have almost ellbow lenth and very thick hair and it gets ridiculously hot and it is very heavy.

11 hours ago, BraveGraphics said:

I need this to make a come back

britpreg2006.jpg

britney-spears-allure-magazine-07.jpg

Second pic is a wig :cigney:

15 hours ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

I'd like to see Britney with super short hair, I mean at least for two months, just to change things a bit.

hqdefault.jpg

So she can look like Katy Perry? :xcuseme:

Archived