For My Sister/Just Yesterday/Little Me Question

BraveNewSeth

First of all, what is this song's name? I see these 3 titles being thrown around everywhere but no one has an official source as to what it's actually called. What did Britney have it labeled as when she posted it on her website back in 2006?

And do we know anything else about this song? Has it been registered on a music publishing website? Do we know if it was ever completed, or do we only have that short 50 second clip to listen to? I'm just asking because this song came on my shuffle last night and I forgot how beautiful it was. I know there's zero chance of Rebellion ever leaking in full, but I can't wait for the day that Little Me leaks in full (if it exists).

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think when Britney posted the song on her website back then she labelled it as 'For My Sister...' so i always thought that was the title but some suggest she had just written that as a caption and that's not what the song is called. I don't think it's been registered to any publishing sites actually so i have no idea who wrote/produced it. Well i can imagine Britney probably wrote the majority, if not all of the song though as it's a very personal one and is about her sister. We only have the snippet, i'm not sure if there is a full version but i'd like to think there is.

Archived