POLL: In which year did you become a Britney fan?

In which year did you become a Britney fan?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

She was my first and only favorite since I was 7 but in high school broadened my horizons she's still my ultimate favorite and only person I follow personally and professionally, but as far as music genres itself I'm more into rock.things like Queen and red hot chili peppers etc than pop music but I have always loved  Britney's music and her as a person.  britney is the queen of my life. She's my favorite human being, always has been 

Awww

yeah my mom put me on to what I like alternative, classic/psych rock, George Michael and prince was a lot of what I listened to growing up 

Since 1999 I was 10. Though I didnt follow her stuff so much during Circus... Then I realized she wont ever be the same and have accepted her haflassed career since then... With FF I still had second thoughts but... I mean at least in my life BRITNEY SPEARS is from BOMT until MP... the rest is just cool and everything but... nothing compares to young Brit in terms of how I adored her so...

Since 1998 or 1999, I dont remember the exact year but I do remember listening to BOMT on cassette and then OIDIA on CD every single day while playing with my barbies and pretending they were pop stars then suddenly in middle school she became my idol. 2002/2003 I became a stan and she was my idol and inspiration for literally everything in my life. Like others have said though, her early career ended at MP for me (although BO was always one of the last albums I really could listen to without feeling disconnected)  and everything since has been disappointing.. she's definitely not the same person at all but I accept and have grown to enjoy her work since 2007 :tbh: I wish we had gotten more time with Primney before it came to an end though.. Stupid Outrageous music video..stupid Kevin. :otears:

i think it was late 2000. Oops album made me a fan and that was released in May 2000 so must have been in the second half of the year. I was a massive Spice Girls fan and it was just before they released their last album in November 2000 so I'm sure I became a Britney fan in the summer of 2000 

17 years !! Gawd I feel old !! :giggleney: I wish I found out about her when she very first came out in 1998/1999 so that I could say i was a fan from the very beginning but I was so obsessed with the Spice Girls I didn't pay much attention to any other music. But I have been a fan since nearly the beginning lol

Archived