POLL: In which year did you become a Britney fan?

In which year did you become a Britney fan?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I became a fan in 2011 with TTWE and became a stan around mid-2016.

Same femme fatale made me a fan too

but glory made me a stan :unbelievableney:

49 minutes ago, Daniella said:

1998/1999 :) I was only 9 back then. I saw her BOMT video and fell in love with her. I loved her even more after she broke up with Justin (Mainly because I hated his guts). I became obsessed with her up until the beginning of Circus. Then I realized how miserable she truly was during that time so I stopped supporting her from then on. I still get nostalgic when I see her photos and stuff, but she's not the same Britney I genuinely fell in love with. I cant overlook her performances and lipsynching and face changes. I tried, but I just couldn't. 

Aw this makes me sad but at least you're being honest with yourself

ı used to watch toxic and do something' music videos in amazement when ı saw them on tv but at that time ı was just a little girl, ok, ı wasn't that young maybe (ı'm 20 now) but ı was too young to understand the songs since english is not my native language.with circus (ı will say 2009 because it was released late in 2008),  ı became a fan.ı still didn't get the songs well because ı had just started to learn english and around that time ı started to listen to foreign music.actually britney and christina were the first foreign singers whom ı listened to.christina appeared as a guest on one of the tv shows in our country in 2008.that's how ı became interested in listening to singers whose songs are in english.this and circus.

1 hour ago, Daniella said:

1998/1999 :) I was only 9 back then. I saw her BOMT video and fell in love with her. I loved her even more after she broke up with Justin (Mainly because I hated his guts). I became obsessed with her up until the beginning of Circus. Then I realized how miserable she truly was during that time so I stopped supporting her from then on. I still get nostalgic when I see her photos and stuff, but she's not the same Britney I genuinely fell in love with. I cant overlook her performances and lipsynching and face changes. I tried, but I just couldn't. 

:awww:

Guest Arckangel

1998. I was 17 at the time. Britney also turned 17 that year. My first impression of Britney was: "Billie's got some competition!"

Ive been a fan on and off. I was a fan since I can remember. The first memory I have of her is hearing Toxic on the radio. I was a fan thru 2008 and 09, but then i stoppped reading up on her so much. I started stanning during FF even tho I never listened to the album but I liked the singles. I stopped stanning and restanned during BJ and the beginning of POM.

51 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Me too, she was one of my first albums. Had it on cassette lol. But really became big fan during Britney era

She was my first and only favorite since I was 7 but in high school broadened my horizons she's still my ultimate favorite and only person I follow personally and professionally, but as far as music genres itself I'm more into rock.things like Queen and red hot chili peppers etc than pop music but I have always loved  Britney's music and her as a person.  britney is the queen of my life. She's my favorite human being, always has been 

Archived