to everyone who keeps insisting that...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

there have been multiple threads with pages long discussions wheather or not her hair is naturally blonde or not.

mmmm... here since A LOT, but I can't remember... 
Not saying you're lying, just I don't see the hype bout this topic... since it's obvious she's brunette...

Once Marilyn Monroe said “There's only one sort of natural blonde on earth - albinos.”

8 minutes ago, sibode said:

mmmm... here since A LOT, but I can't remember... 
Not saying you're lying, just I don't see the hype bout this topic... since it's obvious she's brunette...

Once Marilyn Monroe said “There's only one sort of natural blonde on earth - albinos.”

the last one had a title like "big mystery" or something like that. It  had more than 5 pages... :sassybrit:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
1 hour ago, Amanda1822 said:

I am however very interested in how Jayden got his hair color. DNA is weird AF 

My aunt is blond while her parents & 9 siblings have brown hair  (no one cares but yeah, that thing happens frequently with white people)

23 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

My aunt is blond while her parents & 9 siblings have brown hair  (no one cares but yeah, that thing happens frequently with white people)

But usually dark hair is so dominant both Kevin and Britney have dark hair and so do their parents. This means nothing but still intriguing 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
9 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

But usually dark hair is so dominant both Kevin and Britney have dark hair and so do their parents. This means nothing but still intriguing 

But if both parents carry a recessive gene for blond hair, their kids can be blond

Archived