Make Me and Slumber Party are on the same level as Gimme More and Break the Ice

Urbanney

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhm, i dont really know, make me and slumber party are both really amazing songs, but on the same level as bti and gimme more? Im just not sure. BTI and GM are timeless, if released today they would still slay 90% of the charts, I'm not sure that would be the case with mm and sp:lostney:

NOOO! I requested GM at the club and the DJ actually played it and EVERYONE got up and danced, if I played MM or SP the majority would not know what it is, everyone was like IT'S BRITNEY ***** and **** dropping I screamed and gagged :staysalty:

4 hours ago, Dynasty said:

uhm, i dont really know, make me and slumber party are both really amazing songs, but on the same level as bti and gimme more? Im just not sure. BTI and GM are timeless, if released today they would still slay 90% of the charts, I'm not sure that would be the case with mm and sp:lostney:

I miss you daddy   :milkney:

3 hours ago, Slayde said:

NOOO! I requested GM at the club and the DJ actually played it and EVERYONE got up and danced, if I played MM or SP the majority would not know what it is, everyone was like IT'S BRITNEY ***** and **** dropping I screamed and gagged :staysalty:

english teacher

it's "would not know what it was"

You are welcome:queenriri:

I AGREE. 

obviously gm and bti have the allure of the past etc and might be more iconic cause of the era vs this era...but the quality is there. i think glory has been the best music shes put out since blackout so yeah. 

Make Me and Slumber Party are boring af. Gimme More and Break the Ice get people moving and on the dance floor. It's insulting to compare these trend-chasing, bland recordings to anything pre-2013ney. They will not stand the test of time, especially with that shitty G Eazy verse and pointless Tinashe feature (love her but seriously what was the point?).

7 hours ago, Slayde said:

power of "its britney *****" everyone no matter they like her or not goes crazy with this line 

Guest $elfish

Gimme more and break the ice are amazing 

make me is good and slumber party is boring af

gm and bti are definitely better and they don't compare :sassybrit:

Archived