DJ Khaled just collaborated with Rihanna, who doesn't follow Britney back on IG

HenryBai

WELL

Obviously the current it girls or nobodies or literally everyone is doing DJ tracks

our sweet girl did one DJ track and only to have put it in the Japan bonus tracks:giggleney:

It's official that our girl doesn't want any easy hit.

By the way, it's been 5 years and her inspiration Rihanna still doesn' t follow her back on Instagram (nor does Katy Perry)

She at 4 women on Women's Day and only her sista replied, the others just ignored her lily white ***:weirdmeout:

Britney! Step it up girl!

Give us the hits we want in 2018!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

I don't think she was expecting the other snubs to follow her back or post about her, she does things from the heart and I do believe she is a fan of them, she doesn't do things for publicity or for her image. 

8 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I don't think she was expecting the other snubs to follow her back or post about her, she does things from the heart and I do believe she is a fan of them, she doesn't do things for publicity or for her image. 

well the point isn't on Britney, she's sweet and innocent

it's on the snobs like Riri, yawnce and Madge

Guest $elfish

I wish britney would be sassy again and shade/call people out like she used to do to xtincta :crying11: 2003ney where u at ***** I miss you:gloria:

10 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

the tittle tho :ehidk: yeah and nowadays it seems like all the songs have a feature of a rapper. anyway i think brinny herself didnt expect a reply for her post. humble queen :sobbing:

Yes she didnt expect them to reply to her (but she didn't really have to @ them though)

At least Rihanna should follow her back on instagram

remember that year Britney gave her a #1? She tweeted 'its britney *****, happy birthday' on her birthday.

then the following years, not a word about her lol:shameless:

1 hour ago, HenryBai said:

Yes she didnt expect them to reply to her (but she didn't really have to @ them though)

At least Rihanna should follow her back on instagram

remember that year Britney gave her a #1? She tweeted 'its britney *****, happy birthday' on her birthday.

then the following years, not a word about her lol:shameless:

I know for a FACT that she talks about Britney's lipsyncing...

Shady b*itch.

3 hours ago, Inherzone said:

i always got the feeling that after they meet britney, they're not more into her. idk.

maybe they are disappointed? i mean, shes humble and simply normal... maybe they expect her to be more... crazy? cool? 

:squintney::ponderney:

she is cold to everyone now. only madonna & paris hilton know britney's old personality. rihanna is kinda narccist so i don't care about her.

Archived