This Video Is a Mess, BUT I'M LIVING!!! <333

Does anyone else remember this mess? I mean, it's an obvious cringefest but I still love it and find it so endeering for some reason. The comments are gold as well.

To make it even funnier: mute this video and play a dirty song over it, such as My Neck, My Back or Deepthroat. Maybe I'm too easily amused but I had a lot of good laughs doing that! 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao. That was… I'm glad they were all having fun! :lolnoworries:

I always remember the dude in the plaid who winked at the end being the most over the top and it looks like the girl in the black lace didn't know the words at first lol. :britlol:

I have the black Britney HotTopic shirt lmao

7 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

The bigger mess is that they were all actors. The asian guy has slammed Britney constantly on Instagram :selenerz: Vevo does this for every artist? Hire random Q list actors to play as "fans" for each artist receiving Vevo Certified Award 

I did not know that but that also doesn't surprise me tbh... :cutebrit:

11 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

The bigger mess is that they were all actors. The asian guy has slammed Britney constantly on Instagram :selenerz: Vevo does this for every artist? Hire random Q list actors to play as "fans" for each artist receiving Vevo Certified Award 

Welcome to the Entertainment industry

Smoke and mirrors all over

22 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

That explains why the one chick didn't know the words…

On 5/29/2017 at 0:36 PM, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

To make it even funnier: mute this video and play a dirty song over it, such as My Neck, My Back or Deepthroat. Maybe I'm too easily amused but I had a lot of good laughs doing that! 

Remind ya, I'm kinda :uknowit:

Archived