Chaoticney in 2017ney

I was watching Chaotic rn and in the first or second episode she says how she doesn't believe in marriage anymore. Then it just so happens, she meets Kevin and gets married to him in the next couple months. Britney said the same thing back in August on Carpool Karaoke and then a few months later, she met Sam. I guess with Exhell logic this means that Sam and Britney are gonna get married, right? :meltdown:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

I was watching Chaotic rn and in the first or second episode she says how she doesn't believe in marriage anymore. Then it just so happens, she meets Kevin and gets married to him in the next couple months. Britney said the same thing back in August on Carpool Karaoke and then a few months later, she met Sam. I guess with Exhell logic this means that Sam and Britney are gonna get married, right? :meltdown:

if this happens than Britney is more southern than I thought :quirkney:

2 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

I was watching Chaotic rn and in the first or second episode she says how she doesn't believe in marriage anymore. 

Did she really say that? How can she say that if she never was married before Kevin? Well, you will say that she was married with that ************ but that wasn't a true marriage

21 minutes ago, Denise said:

Did she really say that? How can she say that if she never was married before Kevin? Well, you will say that she was married with that ************ but that wasn't a true marriage

It's true, it's the first episode, and you can watch it on YouTube! Even in the first episode, her bodyguard was saying Kevin looked like he was no good and only there for a free ride.

the first episode more or less revolved around Britney asking people if they believe in marriage. Lots of them said no. Even Kevin said no, that love is love and that they don't need marriage to declare their love or something like that? I forgot a little how he said it so don't quote me on that lol. Anyways, Britney explains in the personal confessions (if you can call it that?? Lol) that asking Kevin that question sorta made her fall for him even more even though she didn't want to or something. I forget exactly, but I hope someone can correct me! It's definitely worth a watch :) 

3 minutes ago, queenhere47 said:

It's true, it's the first episode, and you can watch it on YouTube! Even in the first episode, her bodyguard was saying Kevin looked like he was no good and only there for a free ride.

the first episode more or less revolved around Britney asking people if they believe in marriage. Lots of them said no. Even Kevin said no, that love is love and that they don't need marriage to declare their love or something like that? I forgot a little how he said it so don't quote me on that lol. Anyways, Britney explains in the personal confessions (if you can call it that?? Lol) that asking Kevin that question sorta made her fall for him even more even though she didn't want to or something. I forget exactly, but I hope someone can correct me! It's definitely worth a watch :) 

Thanks sweetie, I don't like Chaotic.. it gives me bad vibes :otears: she was trying so hard to look happy :otears:

Archived