Found this online (About the tour)

ToxicMadness

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

She's probably got a proper tour budget now because of how many tickets are selling/sold. Plus she's doing a fair amount of dates so it would be wise to give her a good stage budget. 

if the stage is really good , maybe she's coming to SouthAmerica or Australia (europ not a chance now), a big stage with catwalk and B stage just for 11 shows , kinda strange. 

15 hours ago, fabr_argent said:

if the stage is really good , maybe she's coming to SouthAmerica or Australia (europ not a chance now), a big stage with catwalk and B stage just for 11 shows , kinda strange. 

well an average of 19,000 seats sold per show, at an average price of $125 is $26,125,000... $26m!! 

That's definitely worth a decent stage. It'll probably be the FF stage with a different b stage so she can perform womanizer, freak show etc without modifying for a circular b stage. 

The ff stage has the lifting sections for the up n down cages which could be used for the circus mirrors, the ff stage has stairs either side just like Vegas does. It even has loads of screens and 2 screen/doors used in ff iUSA and ff HIAM entrance which could be used for the toxic tree, wb throne etc. 

The ff stage also has a bungie fitted already because of pom and ttwe so the Vegas bungie jump won't be an added expense either 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I don't want to crush any hopes but for my tour during FFT it showed the catwalk on ticketmaster and it deff didn't have it during the show.

It could be wrong but don't get your hopes too high because they are cheap 

oh :( thank u for the warning. :)

But It's in almost all the seat maps from the different arenas so , we hope for the best :idkney:

1 minute ago, fabr_argent said:

oh :( thank u for the warning. :)

But It's in almost all the seat maps from the different arenas so , we hope for the best :idkney:

I mean the catwalk couldn't happen at my show so there is that.

but

The picture doesn't always mean it will be that way. 

I hope you guys get everything though. I mean those are some of the best parts. 

Honestly I could care less about the catwalk... I would much prefer a stripped down show that just uses more simple yet elegant props, nice lighting and more choreography... but I'm just being delusional at this point and know it's just going to be another version of the Apple Music Festival...  so nevermind lol  :brit:

3 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Honestly I could care less about the catwalk... I would much prefer a stripped down show that just uses more simple yet elegant props, nice lighting and more choreography... but I'm just being delusional at this point and know it's just going to be another version of the Apple Music Festival...  so nevermind lol  :brit:

if it gets any more stripped down than the apple music festival....

hqdefault.jpg

On 2017-05-28 at 7:56 AM, britneysslumberparty said:

JUST A PSA: its not called a catwalk, its called a b-stage... :wtfdidusay:

That's what you call a catwalk or another stage set in the venue, "B- stage"...

On 28/05/2017 at 10:03 AM, fabr_argent said:

its going to be exact the same with 0 surprises , more walkney on toxic , even if i don't want that to happend is going to happen we are talking about team britney here :byebitch: 

BUT a piece of me show  with a crowd of 20.000 and 50.000 on tel aviv? Hell yeah . im so excited! :)

Thank god she didn't do coachella :boredashell:

Archived