Found this online (About the tour)

ToxicMadness

2 minutes ago, fabr_argent said:

Thank u babe , so is confirmed then.  No cheap *** stage like the Femme Fatale Tour , is something right!?  :forkit:

Pleasure :hugs:

I'm just really hoping most of the props make it on to the tour. I know the toxic tree won't,  but surely most of the other props can?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, WouldYouHIAM said:

Pleasure :hugs:

I'm just really hoping most of the props make it on to the tour. I know the toxic tree won't,  but surely most of the other props can?

The Guitar is amazing ,  ILRNR is a Highlight BUT  was already used on a tour -FFT-  (Not overseas but...yes on the us leg , so its like , again?)  i don't know...... mmm i want it to be there and i dont  :beyfedup:

And let's hope for new toxic choreography just a little less walkney at least.

2 hours ago, ubritney said:

Awww thank you bb! You guys are making me miss it real bad right now. :crying4:

Do you think people would actually care and visit it if I brought it back? :crying2:

Ubritney... so many memories. Please open it again, even in the form of a fb page :)

3 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

im expecting apple music festival but with this catwalk 

its going to be exact the same with 0 surprises , more walkney on toxic , even if i don't want that to happend is going to happen we are talking about team britney here :byebitch: 

BUT a piece of me show  with a crowd of 20.000 and 50.000 on tel aviv? Hell yeah . im so excited! :)

1 hour ago, alexdaily said:

From what I've seen on the dancer's IG accounts it's going to be the same show with minimal changes so basically another apple music festival :verycool:

So sad. She's always paying her new music dust. She's such a legacy act now!

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

they didn't take the catwalk for parts of the FFT...

You're right, even here in Argentina there wasn't a catwalk. I totally forgot about that :orangu: I suppose they are in fact the worst team. It's something so "basic" to take to the tours lol

Archived