Brit is in a weird career phase

Black_Out

Relevant artist today have anywhere from 60-100 million followers on IG for example. Brit only has 16.5 mil, but thats not bad when you look at her peers like Xtina who only has 4 mil :sassybrit: I think an artist like Brit can still sell whereas Xtina most likely cant again. I think now that Britney seems too care more, her team needs too do their jobs and PUSH her. Miley has the same management and does just fine. You can't shoot videos like WB, Perfume, and MM...know the script, agree to the plot, spend 100,000 dollars and up, then decide too scrap the material.  I personally believe she was responsible for WB, but not so much Perfume and MM. I think MM was due to some contractual disagreements. She was feeling herself and ok with being **** 100% She even posted those IG pics from the shoot. We got a cheap video because they spent all the money on the ******* original :beyfedup: Hollywood today is honestly 75% image. Those original videos would have made a lot more impact for her, hence the original plots. They knew what would sell Britney, and she agreed. 

She REALLY needs to focus on her image now more than ever because she still has time to stay in the game. Why drag your career out? Just slay. Its not hard. Start posting **** and edgy IG pics. Kylie Jenner is famous literally for selfies. Her image. If Brit takes an extended break, I hate to say it, but shes over at that point. IMO she needs a fresh urban and dancey song released. A hot video. This world tour. More involvement on social media, and overall current exposure. She hasnt really grown with the times. The FF era was 2011, and IG wasn't NEARLY as popular, and snapchat didn't exist.

I personally think an updated fresh take on Blackout is what she needs with mature vocals, and a couple GREAT ballads. My friend said that everyone he knows did like Glory, BUT it sounded like a Selena album and that it wasnt original, and unfortunately some material is already starting to sound dated...I detect no lies. Brit STEP IT UP GIRL!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm so sick of the Blackout talk. It didn't even do that good.

The gp wants upbeat pop Britney but it needs promo. 

It did a lot better than her current efforts and an upbeat song can be urban as well. Dark Horse is a good example.

4 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

The scrapped scenes in WB were DANCERS scenes that she thought were too ****, not hers.

It was said that 50% of the video was scrapped, including a scene with her and another girl in the beginning. Not to mention all the bondage scenes and who knows what else.

6 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

It did a lot better than her current efforts and an upbeat song can be urban as well. Dark Horse is a good example.

Blackout is so overrated and the only ppl still harping on it is Britney fans.

Honestky if she wants to be different she should do rock and practice those vocals. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Blackout is so overrated and the only ppl still harping on it is Britney fans.

Honestky if she wants to be different she should do rock and practice those vocals. 

Idts. Blackout is overrated and rightfully so. She can do any genre and deliver good vocals. What does rock have to do with it? A rock single and album would flop worse than Perfume.

1 minute ago, Black_Out said:

Idts. Blackout is overrated and rightfully so. She can do any genre and deliver good vocals. What does rock have to do with it? A rock single and album would flop worse than Perfume.

Ppl want different and doing urban is what everyone is doing.

Rock/pop suits her and maybe she will pull an YOK and sing live. 

Glory was urban in many ways but didn't do anything without help. 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl want different and doing urban is what everyone is doing.

Rock/pop suits her and maybe she will pull an YOK and sing live. 

Glory was urban in many ways but didn't do anything without help. 

You seem to think urban has to be slow. The furthest rock Id want to hear Brit sing is the original 90210 theme song.

1 minute ago, Via Infinito said:

she definitely didnt scrap the original MM

関連画像

because right after she did this

「britney slumber party」の画像検索結果

we know she is not uncomfortable whatsoever 

its her ******* ancient team and incompetent label

Her team sucks but not so much Larry. Like I said he also manages Miley. I honestly believe it was a contractual disagreement.

Just now, Black_Out said:

You seem to think urban has to be slow. The furthest rock Id want to hear Brit sing is the original 90210 theme song.

If you want urban, I can respect that.

In by opion im sick of the urban push. It hasn't helped and I rather have pop or rock. 

Glory had urban elements 

honestly I'm fine with her going niche like Lana

about 60 million fans devoted to her 

SHE JUST NEEDS TO ******* PRESENT HER WORK PROPERLY AND THAT MEANS 4 SINGLES WITH 4 NICE MUSIC VIDEOS

and show us her creative process, visions, letters, musical ideas, lyrics, photoshoots, artworks, her paintings

right now she shows us zero interest in her musical career, just gym and pretty dresses and her sons.

i don't even wanna see promo that much, just one or two big performances are fine. 

all she did with BJ and Glory was putting it out, ignoring them, and then play Adele and Beyonce music on her insta

and stop clustering it in one month

space **** out every 2-3 weeks or something

so it makes the era felt long and pleasing

Glory era was all good after MM until she stopped at Slumber Party and we are stuck with 1 good video the entire era

like wtf

:sassybrit:

2 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

and stop clustering it in one month

space **** out every 2-3 weeks or something

so it makes the era felt long and pleasing

Glory era was all good after MM until she stopped at Slumber Party and we are stuck with 1 good video the entire era

like wtf

I agree. Spaced out promo wouldn't be exhausting. 

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I agree. Spaced out promo wouldn't be exhausting. 

especially she only performed like 5 times a month

when she started POM i was like ooh plenty of times to throw us her side projects

...instead we get nothing. like i predicted

9 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

honestly I'm fine with her going niche like Lana

about 60 million fans devoted to her 

SHE JUST NEEDS TO ******* PRESENT HER WORK PROPERLY AND THAT MEANS 4 SINGLES WITH 4 NICE MUSIC VIDEOS

and show us her creative process, visions, letters, musical ideas, lyrics, photoshoots, artworks, her paintings

right now she shows us zero interest in her musical career, just gym and pretty dresses and her sons.

i don't even wanna see promo that much, just one or two big performances are fine. 

all she did with BJ and Glory was putting it out, ignoring them, and then play Adele and Beyonce music on her insta

This! I think  stop with the fragrances and underwear and whatever music she decides to do has to be presented professionally. And remind people what made you famous! Like I love her insta but show off this "baby" on there! I just want to see her trying new things and be excited for her career again. If she's gonna do something (dancing, singing, acting) do it 110% cause there's a lot of dope singers who'd gladly take that spot

1 minute ago, Via Infinito said:

especially she only performed like 5 times a month

when she started POM i was like ooh plenty of times to throw us her side projects

...instead we get nothing. like i predicted

Yeah this was the perfect time to build up her brand again for the future outside of Vegas. They did nothing, 

Im sort of afraid for next year. Vegas needed to end but maybe a GH with no new music is the right guess :meltdown:

I really want a good era. 

The problems are poor marketing, management, and promotion. Britney never got radio support sans the Femme Fatale era. Lesser stars get radio deals and JT is on RCA but he always has a radio deal for a week. They need to get her stuff at the top of Spotify playlists, film commercials with the songs/promoting the album, do exclusive Target bonus tracks, and release singles and videos properly. They still haven't managed to release the video and song on the same day. How is it that difficult for them to do? You can make the best music ever but as a pop star you have to let people know that the product is out there. IF they all do the work then they will see results but they want to coast off of her name and past legacy. That is dumb if they actually want her career to continue. Britney's first week single sales were good especially for this climate look at Malibu, Chained to the Rhythm, Bad Liar, etc. She needs to revamp into an album artist again with strong visuals and performances with an ARTISTIC VISION but that's for another discussion. You can tell that she doesn't have a creative director because they recycle the same stuff over and over again. They also need to stop wasting time and money getting collabs that don't benefit Britney. I don't want any collabs at all again because they continue to go for people who aren't that popular or fallen celebrities like Iggy. That doesn't help Britney get streams or airplay which she needs to chart higher. She would do better making her own stuff and promoting it. They didn't even send Slumber Party to urban radio and Tinashe would've promoted it and done the radio rounds. There's no point in releasing an album with two singles spaced months apart. An era needs 4 singles minimum and there's no excuse for less not at this stage in the game. 

Archived